• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks, i am still expecting some news.
Even if it was specifically said that no news is coming and it was just routine maintenance?
The only change i would dare to expect would be that rewards for blood points would not be written as "coming in 2020".

Even if it was specifically said that no news is coming and it was just routine maintenance?
The only change i would dare to expect would be that rewards for blood points would not be written as "coming in 2020".

Well sorry, i try to keep my hopes dead and bury but the cursed things keep getting back up and moaning :(
I have already make sure of hitting them really hard with a shovel and bury them on separated chained coffins, one for each part :D
Hope are really hard to kill :)

Hope leads to disapointment, disapointment to anger, anger to hate, and hate to suffering.
*Master Yoda ... mostly. :D

• 3Haha
Reactions:
Well ... good news is we can login once aggain ...
Curious news is that two rewards are still marked as "coming in 2020" ...
Bad news is, we have lost all our blood points. :-/

Or at least i did. :D

Reactions:
Bad news is, we have lost all our blood points. :-/

BLOOD POINTS
585bp / 620bp until next reward

They work for me :)
Hope it gets fixed for you :D
Four rewards left, two of them in 2020 :)
Hope you make something like the Christmas thing for last year :D

Oh, its working ...
Now im just not sure if it were broken, or im just fool who tryed to log in with bad email. :D :-/

Anyway ... false alarm, call off the dogs.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: