• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dizman7

Second Lieutenant
32 Badges
Feb 25, 2015
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Island Bound
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Shadowrun: Hong Kong
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Prison Architect
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Surviving Mars
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
So call me what you will but I just started playing my first town, going thru the tutorial pop ups. Well I've managed to get myself in the negative income, worse yet it's apparently before I've "unlocked" Loans. AND I may have forgot to power my water/sewage pump. Soooooooo people are leaving in droves because there is no water and so my negative income just gets larger. I seem completely hosed already because I have not "unlocked" Loans. So you might want to maybe change it so those are unlocked from the start, just saying. I'm not too attached to this city yet, so I can start over, but kinda sucks.

Do I get a special award for being the worst player already?

Upvote 0
You get to try again, unlike in real life.

Well, at least you're not Rob Ford level bad... at least yet. ;)

Use the money cheat mod if you want to spend hopelessly right out of the gate.

I'm usually not THIS bad at these games, but wow did I hose this up good. I also managed to connect my Industry zone to my Residential zone with 1 one-way.....meaning people can leave work, but never go back too it! LOL FML! I can't stop laughing and how horrible I've managed to do in like 10mins of playing. Truly epic failure!

It offers me a Bailout, but says achievements are disabled if I take it, awww. LOL! I brought this on myself :(

This was as far as I managed to get, ha ha. See those roads connected to the highway are one-ways, with one square of one-way going to the left to connect them in a loop. Then I used two ways for everything else, ha ha. But the water problem destroyed it all before anything, ha ha.

7F677DF9409DCC72063AB53968B41806BCC9DB79

Last edited: