• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I don't see how they could attack seperately, since Poland is part of the alliance (if it has any chance) and therefore Germany + SU will attack. Perhaps a strong baltic could stop the M-R pact, or maybe a different one?

Bring them all to the Allies (feasible since nobody would be at war with Germany yet) or take Poland out via an event, not really that difficult.

Not sure if Poland would be an allies member, though, if Germany, again, hasn't attacked any nation yet.

Vanilla already got Liepajas Kara Ostas Drabnicas and VEF :)

RAF is a post war tech team, and the other ones might be around earlier than the two already included. They all produced aircrafts anyways, but including all of them would propably be unnecessary due to the IC cap on number of tech team slots. As for the tech team slot cap, something I am strictly opposed to

In vanilla they start at 1900, but corrected to be historical 1919. Anyway i think its enough with Irbitis(who was best latvian aviation constructor at time working at VEF) tech team. For doctrines tech teams dunno, not that really Latvia had any tac/cas anyway ;P I added Jazeps Basko, who was influent pilot in air force.

Irbītis produced a capable cas, so, don't be too pesimistic on that ;). Just because state had no interest/no money to buy them, doesn't mean that there would be lack of technical know-how to create them.

Errrr,the mod don't function in 1.2 version of DH.

Last edited:
what do you mean by dont function. btw to work it properly you should first make copy of darkest hour full in your mod directory, then rename it as Latvia mod(copied folder) and only then put in copied folder my mod files :huh:

I make this,more the game returns to no mod selected,D=

Good job ;)

Although for some reason the download site for DH version says: The file you are looking for seems to be unavailable at the moment. Please come back later.

I downloaded other time and now i can play,it's a great day,thank,this is a beatfull mod. =D.

Let's kill the red army!Let's Fight for the latvia!

Looks really good! One comment - Baltics in no way were considered and treated and responded to Moscow as national provinces before 50-60s. So, claims for SU - definitely, but no nationals.