• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd prefer an FS9-M. Let me know when you get one in stock.

Sorry, we won't get those in stock after the plant blew up. Still not sure why, but never fear. The Lyrans are totally on making Light BattleMechs, er, maybe. I dunno. But the good news is I think we can retrofit the FS9-H to mimic it!

News Flash: Local Battlemech Factory up in flames. Local police issued this statement...

Capture.PNG

giphy.gif

A round of applause, for the return of the Bickering Thread!

Bickering Thread trivia...

This is the 3rd official Battletech Game community Bickering Thread o_O

giphy.gif

Bickering Thread, Diversion Thread, and now this one?
QuiNeg. This is the 3rd Bickering Thread. I didn't count the Diversions Thread.

There was a Bickering Thread prior to the Bickering Thread that was prior to this Bickering Thread. :D

giphy.gif

There was a Bickering Thread prior to the Bickering Thread that was prior to this Bickering Thread. :D
Huh, don't remember that one, and I was there since the beginning of the first Nov. on the HBS forum. The more you know.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You used the interrogative Quineg and a contraction in the same sentence. If you are from the Clans, you are clearly a freebirth Solahma Surat destined only for one final charge on foot wielding only the pulverized remnants of your disgraced codex as a weapon.

(Fortuitously, I am in the right thread for this...:))

You used the interrogative Quineg and a contraction in the same sentence. If you are from the Clans, you are clearly a freebirth Solahma Surat destined only for one final charge on foot wielding only the pulverized remnants of your disgraced codex as a weapon.

(Fortuitously, I am in the right thread for this...:))

Freebirth, assuredly. All that other drivel is immaterial. The Clans lost. :p

Perhaps if the Clans were hipsters, none of the horrible things they did (like destroying good Inner Sphere tech balance....horrible little monsters that cannot be forgiven for that one) , then perhaps the "invasion" would have been a much softer and friendlier one resulting only in a humanitarian culture infusing the inner sphere with much sharing of seed-based coffee cakes and not all of that nasty conquering and carryings on!