• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Amob_m_s said:
:rofl:

Does anyone know if there's been an AAR yet for EU3 less than 2 posts total? I thinkthis might just have the glory of being the shortest complete EU3 AAR. And hilarious to boot, great stuff there.

:rofl:

one post, the end, and get locked, must be the shortest ever! :rofl: :rofl:

Charle_88 - It had to end some time :(

PrawnStar - The ai really did pile it on for this game. Now what other countries does no one else realise is in the game.....

Lordban - Thanks

Ahura Mazda - Its a tricky one ;)

GrimPagan - Very fitting.

Amob_m_s - Well I hope thats a glory :D

Raaritsgozilla - Thanks and that will be a great honour to have a division named after me. Plus you should aim to liberate Bhutan.

henryjai - Well at least this lasted a little longer.

Murmurandus - Possibly the first and only time that will be used about Bhutan.

Well my dear Duke, that was short, sweet, to the point, and quite funny.

Well done. The writing of course, the game sucked.:D

Duke of Wellington said:
spl - Hmmm, not a bad suggestion, but if you look at my list of AARs (which could also include a brief Rwandan AAR ended due to deleted save) I actually prefer to pick more out of the way countries than Serbia.
Hm, I guess you always pick strange countries for AARs. Want "out of the way" eh? How about..... KOREA?

"Out of the way"-nations?
Maybe Sulu, Bali, Okinawa or Makassar? Riga is on the way of Teutonic Order but maybe Gotland could survive? Yaroslav too is pretty out of the way.

I wonder how the last Emperor Chosen By God To Rule Bhutan In The Name God was so talented?