• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Also, those IC-gifting events are sort of pointless. The countries that don't need them - well, don't need them and it just keeps countries alieve that should die. For instance a 40 IC Nigeria surviving only in Lagos with 0/3 IC due to bombing, but having 103 units, mostly militias. Same with the Ottoman Empire, Yunnan, Brazil. It just seems sort of pointless, since it screws with balance and might slow the game down by keeping 1-3 province countries alieve that contribute nothing and just tie up PC resources.

Can you take them away please, or at least explain why they are there. I have screenies form a semi hands-off game (I played the RoA for the first year) in 1934. It just sort of bothers me. Or could you take them away if countries are only in under 3 provs. Its bad enough having nations with 100 militia and ~10 IC (Like Russia in Karelia).

On the other hand, I loved seeing Ethiopia and Afghanistan fight in the ruins of Baghdad. Priceless (and dooming to Afghanistan, who was also at war with India).

GeneralHannibal said:
Also, those IC-gifting events are sort of pointless. The countries that don't need them - well, don't need them and it just keeps countries alieve that should die. For instance a 40 IC Nigeria surviving only in Lagos with 0/3 IC due to bombing, but having 103 units, mostly militias. Same with the Ottoman Empire, Yunnan, Brazil. It just seems sort of pointless, since it screws with balance and might slow the game down by keeping 1-3 province countries alieve that contribute nothing and just tie up PC resources.

Can you take them away please, or at least explain why they are there. I have screenies form a semi hands-off game (I played the RoA for the first year) in 1934. It just sort of bothers me. Or could you take them away if countries are only in under 3 provs. Its bad enough having nations with 100 militia and ~10 IC (Like Russia in Karelia).

On the other hand, I loved seeing Ethiopia and Afghanistan fight in the ruins of Baghdad. Priceless (and dooming to Afghanistan, who was also at war with India).

Yea, your right.
:D

I toned that down a long time back, however Beta4 has it in spades.

OK :D

Sorry I came out a bit harsh there :D

So, do you want to upload at least a BETA4.5 ;)

GeneralHannibal said:
So, do you want to upload at least a BETA4.5 ;)

Well I always appreciate interest, especially keen interest.
Many sincere thanks!!

However, I am an army of 'One'.
And though accomplishing a lot, I have yet a clear idea how long things will take.

Yukala said:
Well I always appreciate interest, especially keen interest.
Many sincere thanks!!

However, I am an army of 'One'.
And though accomplishing a lot, I have yet a clear idea how long things will take.

I know, I know ;). Just giving some extra motivation :)

Andri said:
where can i download beta5 RiskBattleMod?

Hi, thanks for your interest!!

Last report it morphed into Guild Imperium and found a hole to crawl into.

I was testing RBM beta 4 but everyday in game the game froze at 00:00 but now i got allot better computer that should be good enough to play the game!

Andri said:
And does the mod work with DD/Arma?

nope only HOI_1.3a with NTL mod.
:)

Andri said:
so can i test it or?

Sorry, did not mean to be confusing. :eek:

Been raising 11 puppies, 24/7 now for six weeks. Australian Shepards.

I never published beta5. Got another idea and ran with it, that turned into Guild Imperium which is now unfolding to beta3. Which you may certainly test. I actually hope to do only a very short test and publically publish soon thereafter then naming it Guild Imperium One.

What happened with RiskMod beta5 was it really started lagging. The OOB was in the thousands of divisions and additionally with so many independent countries all fighting each other so quick. And I am using a 4-quad computer with loads of fast ram.

Now in Guild Imperium, I stripped back the OOB and layered the pace of DoW to one-fifth. I also discovered the load limit for having independant countries and now carefully monitor that with some 20 at start alliances and few more kicking in when new countries appear.

This has largely solved the load problem. The mod runs fast near all the time.

Where I am at with Beta3? Well I post updates in the Guild Imperium Beta3 Project thread and am moving forward steadily.

Thanks again!!

So can i test GuildImperiabeta 3? I found old RBM beta 4 and i installed it and it still lags allot on my 2gb ram laptop

Andri said:
So can i test GuildImperiabeta 3? I found old RBM beta 4 and i installed it and it still lags allot on my 2gb ram laptop

Yep, I replied on the other thread too. It is not ready yet however.

Andri said:

:cool:

I take it you are saying you do not care if I have it 'ready'? Since we both know that is a very 'relative' word coming from a modder.
:rofl:

huh i just saw however and had nothing else to say than it but still when you thing it will get public? Or can i be a beta tester kinda bored

:cool:
Andri said:
huh i just saw however and had nothing else to say than it but still when you thing it will get public? Or can i be a beta tester kinda bored

Bored works.

Give me a couple of days. Maybe just release this beta3 sooner than later.

Public? Before Christmas like everybody else.
:rofl: