Beta Patch 1.5.1 (Banks) Released - Not For Problem Reports!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Disappointing to see how the new hotfix still didn't fix the late game stuttering issue. Though it's probably the Clausewitz engine.(Which needs to be updated or a new engine should come out). I can only enjoy an early to mid-game and the only way to win is to cheat yourself OP. Really hope the issue can be fixed without having to need a new game coming out

Disappointing to see how the new hotfix still didn't fix the late game stuttering issue. Though it's probably the Clausewitz engine.(Which needs to be updated or a new engine should come out). I can only enjoy an early to mid-game and the only way to win is to cheat yourself OP. Really hope the issue can be fixed without having to need a new game coming out
They have been working on that part since before 1.0 was released. And you expected a HOTFIX to magically solve it?

Before I file a bug report, is anyone else having issues with the AI planting outposts or colonies too close to the xenophobic fallen empire? I just got wrecked in my ironman game when an AI "defensive ally" plopped a frontier outpost right next to the FE. This was never an issue in patch 1.4, so I want to know if anyone else is seeing it.
My current game has the empire next to me colonizing the same planet every ten years or so, apparently thinking it will work out better this time. It never does.

This doesn't seem to address what I think is the most pressing issue of recently embraced faction status never going away. It totally fucks happiness and I can't do dick.

This doesn't seem to address what I think is the most pressing issue of recently embraced faction status never going away. It totally fucks happiness and I can't do dick.
This is the code from the Imperialist Faction:
add_modifier = { modifier = embraced_faction days = 7200 }
Are you certain you did not just look to early?

If that does not work, something is bugged up way up with the timed modifiers. Or the modifier was applied without the timer and thus is stuck for that savegame.
Of course it could be the that for 1-2 factions to code is not written properly. The Faction Action code is unfortunatley incredibly verbose and repetitive, so mistakes are possible.

They have been working on that part since before 1.0 was released. And you expected a HOTFIX to magically solve it?
Well, since Paradox has been seemingly avoiding the problem, no. Thats why it was disappointing.
Every bug report addressing the stuttering in the bug forums has been ignored, while all other reports have been looked at or helped.
Paradox probably can't do something about it, which suggests why it was ignored.
And when you can never enjoy an end-game without cheating, a lot of people hope a hotfix will fix it.
Paradox doesn't address the issue any more

Paradox doesn't address the issue any more
It is one of the things they are naturally working on with every patch. There is no point to even mention it, as the details would require an Education in Programming and Game design and possibly the code in front of your eyes.
Are you asking your doctor why you are not cured the hour after you have been at him and taken your medicine?

We decided to do more robust and complete fixes for a few issues that came out of customer feedback, which you'll see in the updated patch notes. The final version of the hotfix is smoke testing right now and if it's good we'll push it live in a few hours. Thanks all for your patience.

I know what I would like to see in the game or more precisely even before you are in the game :)

The continue Button like in EU IV or CK II.

We decided to do more robust and complete fixes for a few issues that came out of customer feedback, which you'll see in the updated patch notes. The final version of the hotfix is smoke testing right now and if it's good we'll push it live in a few hours. Thanks all for your patience.
I suppose it's better than nothing, albeit I'm still missing a lot of, what I perfeceive to be critical, fixes in the notes. But I suppose those will have to come later. Hopefully in a 1.5.2 and not months later in 1.6.

This didn't fix my issue with synth's "set rights" in "species" UI. They have full citizenship, but I still can't set any rights since "set rights" is greyed out. They also don't get the default rights when those are changed. Synths are locked with crappy decent "Living Standards".

Game was started in 1.5 and issue is in 1.5.1.

This didn't fix my issue with synth's "set rights" in "species" UI. They have full citizenship, but I still can't set any rights since "set rights" is greyed out. They also don't get the default rights when those are changed. Synths are locked with crappy decent "Living Standards".

Game was started in 1.5 and issue is in 1.5.1.
This thread is for the Beta version of the Patch. Please make a proper bug repport fot the Live version.