• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Classyhippy

Sergeant
Apr 24, 2020
I am playing driven assimilators and my cyborg pops are better at research jobs than my robot pops. My question is how do i get those pops to perform that job when they have both intelligent and natural engineers traits.

If you remove your (robot) drone pops from the calculator jobs, the game will (Well, 'will.' Maybe 'should' is better here.) autofill them back in with the best pop for the job.
Yea tried that and it works sometimes. I finally got 5 out of 6 then when when i tried to remove the last drone it kept removing my cyborgs. Idk it just seems like there should b a better system then it might or might not work lol.

If all else fails, I would try shipping some of your robot pops off of your research world and try stacking it with more cyborgs so that the odds for cyborg pops going into the jobs is higher.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If all else fails, I would try shipping some of your robot pops off of your research world and try stacking it with more cyborgs so that the odds for cyborg pops going into the jobs is higher.

Indeed, when resettling drones I've often sent perfectly good calculators off planet so my cyborgs would fill in the spots during my brief assimilator game.

• 1Like
Reactions: