• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hey everyone. Once again, thank you all! The time has come to pass on the award, but from the combined factors of I haven't read much recently, and the fact that I am new to this part of the forum, I'll leave the nomination to the rest of AARland!

This is beginning to become a tradition of it's own.:p Awaiting mod approval for free for all.

This is beginning to become a tradition of it's own.:p Awaiting mod approval for free for all.

Mod approval free-for-all status: ARRIVED

Well I know it's a small AAR right now but @Prominences Count Perry from their first AAR The Red Crown: a sAARdinian tale is already shaping up to be a great character and POV, and that's picking from one of many good characters already including his indomitable mother and aunt.

So I nominate a new but already good talent. Congrats Prominences.

Thank you guys! I truly feel honored just to get nominated, especially since there's so many other good AARs out there right now.

Well done, @Prominences! I've looked at the work and can see that it is easily deserved. Welcome to AARland and enjoy! :)

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Prominences, I would have made the same pick! :) Anyone looking for a good yarn and some raucous humour along the way should tune in!

It's a tough call, but I think I'd like to nominate Sigeweard from @Steelcan 's Nova Anglia AAR. I find the entire scenario to be a captivating one, and it has a strange quality of plausibility despite its far-flung locale.