• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @Kazanov
Thanks
Congratulations! That's one of my favorite AARs, so good choice!

And your converters inspired me to start :p
Congratulations @Kazanov :p
Thanks
Congratulations @Kazanov!
Thanks
Thanks
Many congratulations
Without your support i dont think i would have continued last year ;)

A week has passed and i nominate @dark_melancholy for Mistresses of the Jungle – Amazonia AAR (Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht), congrats ;D

Congratulations!

Congratulations

Congratulations!

Oh... it seems the forum ate my previous reply. Well, in that case... allow me to offer another round of thank yous to @Kazanov for the nomination, everyone here for the congratulations and, of course, everyone who's read and commented on my long-running but painfully slow-moving AAR :p

In turn I'd like to nominate @JabberJock14 for Agnes in Before Plantagenet – A House d’Anjou AAR

Reactions:
Congratulations!

Very many congratulations

A nice bouquet for Agnes - a great character indeed. You are a master of character @JabberJock14 and this award reaffirms it. Good nom @dark_melancholy

Thank you @dark_melancholy ! It's actually kind of funny - while Agnes has passed on in my story by this point, she actually has a short bit of "dialogue" in my chapter that's for tomorrow. Completely coincidental, but funny nonetheless! Thanks again!

Thanks again for the nomination and the congratulations. Agnes was one of my favorite characters from my AAR, and I'm always happy to see her recognized. In some ways she was a big symbol for what this story was about - as her existence spanned most of it with her influence affecting all three of the protagonists. And despite her exit, I do want to have one more actual appearance from her - though that won't be for a while.

But her time in the sun, both in my story and in this thread, is at an end, as it's time to move this along. I'd like to nominate Öysteinn from Whiteshirts of England: A History of the Hvitserk Dynasty of Jorvik AAR by @tpmcinty . The general had quite the journey, and some interesting side quirks all making him one of the standouts in a difficult period - a regency with a young child king. And his final appearance was quite memorable and will no doubt have reverberations throughout the forthcoming chapters. Check it out, if you haven't already!

Very many congratulations @tpmcinty. Oystein was a great character, time cut short, in an AAR with plenty of fine characters to choose from.