• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I certainly appreciate the thought, Rhaegar, but I find your nomination even more inspired. I never thought another would find such love for cows as @CatKnight did back in the day but perhaps we have found one. Bravo! Congratulations @Crushric for not only making great comedy, but finding in them some great characters to truly embrace!

Very congratulations @Crushric . RIP the cow-girl :)

Congrats indeed, well deserved not just for cow-girl but for her whole family, both good and bad.

Since coz1, already won the award for his AAR, I will give the award to @Crushric for his fantastic work on hilarious Meh, I Can Take `em. Especially for his work on a certain princess who was in a strange way fond of cattle.

*gasp*
Guys! Guys! I got elected for an award!
Quick! Who do I gotta bribe/assassinate so I can change succession law to gavelkind?

I certainly appreciate the thought, Rhaegar, but I find your nomination even more inspired. I never thought another would find such love for cows as CatKnight did back in the day but perhaps we have found one. Bravo! Congratulations @Crushric for not only making great comedy, but finding in them some great characters to truly embrace!

Aww, you're too kind!

I just love writing characters, and one thing led to another, and so here I wound up. I also enjoy trying to write comedies. CK2 really lets both of those shine and work oh so well like no other game really can. I'd still awfully glad things turned out like they did, and am really hoping to keep it up. (Currently waiting to see if the M&M update for H.I.P. breaks old saves, because if it does, I'll be forced to revert to the older version, and I really wanted to mess around with the new stuff.)

Here's to hoping for save game compatibility, and a continuation of the kind of character writing you've come to except, yeah? I mean, aside from that my biggest worry is the soon-to-arrive Mongols, but meh, I can take 'em.

Congratulations, @Crushric !
Congratulations @Crushric! :D
Very congratulations @Crushric . RIP the cow-girl :)
Congrats indeed, well deserved not just for cow-girl but for her whole family, both good and bad.

<3
Our beloved Goris might have given up the ghost in order to go ghost-kill those pagans she slaughtered in life, but if all goes well with the HIP update, her heirs will pick up right where she left off. We'll be up to no good saving Russia again in no time, gents! Grand Prince Siegmar von Hohenzollern of Ryazan, we're counting on you.

(And now the problem is to whom do I pass this reward off to. I don't read nearly enough AARs to get a good feel of things!)

Congratulations!

In that case I'd like to nominate @JerseyGiants88 for his various characters in Italian Ambitions - A Florence AAR. His AAR has long and meaty updates, and the scenes where he shows his character's cameraderie and difficulities are well written.

Very many congratulations

Congratulations! It is *very* well deserved.

@Nikolai Thank you so much, I am very honored and thankful, especially considering how sporadically I've been updating lately. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my AAR and thank you in advance to anyone who decides to check it out because of this generous nomination. I look forward to reading up on some of the AARs out there to find someone to pass this award on to.

Wonderful to see this back up and running. Many congratulations, @JerseyGiants88!

Congratulations @JerseyGiants88!
I was about to nominate you for another weekly AAR Showcase award but was beaten to the punch, and I think it would break the 'too many awards at once ' guideline :). But your AAR is beautifully written and presented and deserves its award. I found it a great read and I don't even have the game :D.