• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It is nice to see a new name winning and Imperator getting a bit of love. Congratulations @Argead33

Reactions:
Thanks all!!! Glad to see readers enjoy the story of Neoptolemos. He was a minor footnote in history being killed off by Pyrrhos but has enormous potential in Imperator Rome due to his lineage.

For next week I nominate Zamarak500 for his work in Last Days of the Han. I didn't check prior winners on this thread so hopefully he didn't win like three weeks ago. Zamarak did a great job building out the many characters of the Three Kingdoms era in China (~190 CE) to create an interesting story.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks all!!! Glad to see readers enjoy the story of Neoptolemos. He was a minor footnote in history being killed off by Pyrrhos but has enormous potential in Imperator Rome due to his lineage.

For next week I nominate Zamarak500 for his work in Last Days of the Han. I didn't check prior winners on this thread so hopefully he didn't win like three weeks ago. Zamarak did a great job building out the many characters of the Three Kingdoms era in China (~190 CE) to create an interesting story.

Holy shit thanks! I geniuenly didn't expect to win it again! I'm always afraid my story and its characters are too bland, so it's nice to be proven wrong.

And don't worry, my last win was in 2019, so you're good. xD

PS: I got one week to pick someone else, right?

Reactions:
Yeah, pass it off next Sunday!

Reactions:
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed to our new winner!

Reactions:
Sorry for going way past the time limit! IRL got in the way as I'm starting to write my thesis (so that took most of my attention).

So I'm going to nominate @JSB217118 for the magnificent cast in The Crusader Queen- A Kingdom of Jerusalem AAR

Lots of great characters that makes the world look the more alive! Congrats and keep up the good work!

Great that you got back to us with a nomination! Congratulations @JSB217118 !

• 1Like
Reactions:
The forumite's collection of letters and numbers gains another award, weeks after he gained the Writer of the Week!

Congratulations, @JSB217118 !

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: