• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Cargulations, TekcoR! :D

Well, well my brothers and sisters. Finally you truly acknowledge the magnificent work that I, the master of wealth and intelligence have created for you meager peasants and factory workers who diligently work hard to live on meagerly. You are great people and the country enjoys you [and the rich get richer off your dedication]. Take a break for yourselves, take a break of five minutes and award yourself with a great pat on the back. But don't break too long [otherwise our bank will be just a few pounds short]!

[A knock on the door is heard.] Brother Jacobs walks up to the door opens it and is awed by the amazing looking figure with fine blond hair who had recently come out of a carriage pulled by eight horses with a capital letter N emblazoned upon the carriage. The jaw of Brother Jacobs dropped before he began to mutter: "Who are you? A frog? And what do you want within the realm of the Benelux?"

The blond figure man, who was six feet tall, even taller if you included his medieval looking crown grinned at the old man, who looked a little bit beyond his years. "I believe you have something of mine," the man bluntly said.

"No!" muttered Brother Jacobs. "I deserved this fair and square, I was in the business longer than you [along with, I am more handsome, more intelligent and do not reek of Frog]!"

"I do not mean to cause harm to thee, haggard man; however I have been chosen by the people to receive this award, and not you."

Uh...[The young people always wish to supplant us old people and want to get rid of us before our time is truly up. Whats even worse is, this frog...] Brother Jacobs moaned, quite displeased the young man was not leaving him alone in peace. "Fine I guess. But first you must riddle me this, what is your name, Frog?"

"I am the Napoleon II of the restored House of Bonaparte." As soon as the words were spoke, the aged Brother Jacobs fell to the ground clutching the area of his chest where his heart resided with a deathly grip. The young man, once known as the Prince Imperial bent down to pick up a gold award that was magnificently mentioning "Best Character Writer of the Week".

"Perhaps in the future I should mention my name more often to get what I want." Emperor Napoleon II got back into his carriage and headed on his way to the Imperial Household in France. As he left the scene, French soldiers could be seen crossing the border into the Benelux.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for the award, I'm quite intrigued by it, as it shows that people will always love a Napoleon. I also hope you guys all enjoyed the little mingling of my two on-going AARs - which I had thought of since Monday when finding out about this award being passed on to me.

This, TekcoR, was quite epic! *claps hands slowly*

Congratulations TekcoR :)

A blond haired man is standing behind a podium that has been specially crafted for his tall stature. He is dressed in a colonel's uniform of his nation's country, though colonel is no longer his rank. He waits for the gathered crowds applause to settle down. As the noise settles, he forces a slight cough to clear his throat. "Thank you for appearing here today. It is with great pleasure that I, Napoleon II, Emperor of the French, have been honored to pass on this award known for the Best Character Writer of the Week. Though I would like to keep this award for longer, it is a tradition that it must be passed on every week. And thus, I am here to honor that tradition."

The crowd cheered, eagerly anticipating the announcement of the new bearer of the award. A haggardly looking man, whose clothes greatly contrasted with those of the Emperor spoke up. "I believe I am quite deserving of the award oh great Emperor of the Frog," he bellowed loudly. The crowd gasped in unison, horrified that there beloved Emperor would be called by a disgraceful nickname.

The Emperor's eyes turned to the man, who he had seen just a few days before along the border between the French Empire and the nations of the Benelux. "Quite unfortunate that we meet again, Brother Jacobs, as I thought my troops had dispatched of you."

"They tried their best, my sick Frog, however the great Brother Jacobs cannot be dispatched of. You may kill the soul, but you cannot kill the idea," Brother Jacobs said with a wide grin on his face.

"You should know as well as I, Brother Jacobs, that the rules clearly state this award cannot be passed so easily to the same person again. It is my honor to announce that the next Best Character Writer of the Week is My..."

"NO! NO! NO! Rules are meant to be broken my liege, can you not help an old man who is down on his time?" Brother Jacobs lowered his body to the cobbled stones and began to beg. The crowd had made way for the haggard man, out of respect or because of his overwhelming stench was the question though.

Emperor Napoleon II nodded at the statement by Brother Jacobs. "I agree rules are meant to be broken under certain circumstances, just like old men who are disillusioned and beyond their times are meant to be placed in the asylum until their death. Guards, take him away!" The guards were not eager to take away the man, because as they neared him his smell was vile; however orders were orders.

After the forceful exit of the un-welcomed guest, the Emperor continued his speech. "It is with great honor that I pass the award to Myth for his writings known as Explorations in Strategy: Italy at War. Congratulations!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed my two speeches about this award.

It may be a little early for the award (it is still technically Saturday here when writing this); however before I forgot, I wanted to pass along the award. Over the past few days, I've been reading quite a few different works and really one stood out to me. It was Myth's work with Italy in HOI3. Mostly because his well detailed descriptions of events and the little tidbits about Mussolini.

Again, congratulations Myth, it is a well deserved award!

Congrats, Myth! :)

Congratulations, Myth.

2 great speeches that i enjoyed TekcoR.

And my best congratulations go to Myth for his writings! :)

Congratulations, Myth :)