• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations!

Reactions:
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks everyone! Apologies for the absence (I was in the middle of some...calibrations) but very honored by the nomination :) A surprise but a welcome one!

A few of the stories I had in mind have already been nominated, so to keep this going, I would like to add to this thread the Legacy of Uhtred by Dunaden, where he goes through various colorful characters of the House Bamburgh. A very riveting read and highly recommended :)

Thank you very much @Garrus Vakarian ! I'm am so glad you are enjoying how the different Bamburghs navigate this tumultuous period in the history of England.

Very many congratulations @Dunaden !

Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations!

Congratulations @Dunaden !

Congratulations @Dunaden :cool:

Thank you all.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Time to pick the next Best Character Writer of the Week. I haven't played Heart of Iron IV, (or any Hearts of Iron games actually), but someone, I don't remember who, mentioned Rise of Eagles - A Dream of White Russian Victory Mod AAR, and led me to check it out. I was immediately sucked in. Pleasantly surprised to find an AAR about nations manuevering in the years leading into World War II to really be all about the characters involved, from Princess Anastasia, to Wrangel, the Black Baron, to Leonid, the agent of the Empire. So that is why I am nominating @Henry v. Keiper for the Best Character Writer of the Week

• 1Love
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Thank you so much @Dunaden ! It makes me happy that people are enjoying reading it! I hope others do as well!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations! Well deserved! :D

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations indeed!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you again to everyone!

For this week, I would like to nominate @Argead33 for Neoptolemos Aiakid in his AAR Alexander's Funeral Games - Epirus AAR.

I always love historical accounts that make you immersed in the life of a historical figure; though not historical novels, they can make a character come to life. I think Argead does that in his AAR, where he takes the leader of Epirus and makes his efforts to rebuild the empire of Alexander a personal one that you can follow, even if at a distance.

Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: