• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the nomination @Bullfilter! Apologies for the delay, I completely forgot about this.

I would like to nominate @Zamarak500 as the new character writer of the week for his exellent character writing of the Lekares siblings in his AAR Stay of Execution(Godherja AAR).

While all the characters are very well written, I particularly think Zoe, Anabasia and Plinios are very well done and have quite a bit of personality already, even though the AAR is only a few chapters old, I would encourage everyone to go check it out as it is fairly new and it is a perfect time to get caught up!

Congrats!

• 2Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Thanks for the nomination @Bullfilter! Apologies for the delay, I completely forgot about this.

I would like to nominate @Zamarak500 as the new character writer of the week for his exellent character writing of the Lekares siblings in his AAR Stay of Execution(Godherja AAR).

While all the characters are very well written, I particularly think Zoe, Anabasia and Plinios are very well done and have quite a bit of personality already, even though the AAR is only a few chapters old, I would encourage everyone to go check it out as it is fairly new and it is a perfect time to get caught up!

Congrats!
Damn! I'm surprised to get this concidering I'm just three chapters in! So I have a week to find the next one, alright. Good thing I have the flu right now, so for once I have time to read.

Also curious why you singled out Zoe, Anabasia and Plinios (and why Benarion wasn't, considering he is the character you proposed). :)

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats @Zamarak500!

I mean, I like Demetrios the best, but he was also my character, so... I'm biased. :)

• 1Love
Reactions:
I take back my comment about having the flu giving me more time to read. It only made me late on study and work, so I'll let someone else pick the next winner.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Since it's open nomination, I'd like to propose @Chilango2 for his portrayal of Inez Gomes in Dreams of an Honest World - a Mexico V3 AAR. Despite Inez appearing only in a short story, the author managed to give her a compelling portrayal and realness, showing the struggles of women and the conflicting desire for stability and adventure in the rural middle class in Mexico. Very well done!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Reactions:
Thank you! It's really an honor. And don't worry, you will see Inez (and all the other character who so far have only been introduced) again.

It'll also give me a good excuse to try and read up on some AAR's to find a worthy successor.

• 2Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
Congrats @Chilango2! It really is an excellent AAR with wonderful character snippets!

• 2Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice, congratulations @Chilango2

• 1Like
Reactions:
Allright, my apoligies for the delay, last week was very busy, which sadly also means that my plans to catch up on AAR's have failed me and the ones I follow regularly have been nominated too recently, so I'd like to go ahead and open this up to first come first served.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I'd like to nominate @Nikolai for his portrayal of Ersh na-Filvan two times president of Earth in his new Stellaris AAR, I Have a Dream ! President Earsh is a great portrayal of a dedicated yet somewhat burdened statesman.
Wow, thanks! :) I am happy to tell you we will see him for a good while yet, even though he's getting older. :)

Very much appriciate this nod!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions: