• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Once again, I must thank you for your reward. Now it's the time for me to pass it on. My choice is Kaiser_Mobius with his ongoing AAR called ''Freedom's Darkest Hour''
( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...ustomized-usa-modern-day-scenario-aar.844427/ ) for unique shaping of the personality of President Harling in author's story and well-thought appearance of many other real life and fiction inspired characters in it. Congratulations!

Congratulations, Kaiser_Mobius! Please make sure to notify the winner in his thread. :)

Thank you very much for this award! To be honest, I don't feel like I really deserve it. President Harling is a character from Ace Combat 5 who I just kinda put into my scenario so I could have a fictional US president, alongside a plethora of other characters from movies and videogames that I repurposed for some extra cameo flavour to the scenario. But I guess I will still accept it.

Anyways I guess I will have to choose a new winner by the weekend.

Congratulations!

Thanks! :D Can't wat until I get to roleplay my King/President/Whatever when we reach the 19th century.

Congrats Groogy!