• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

Well done oriafontan :)

Thank you very much. :)

Me in the forum in Spanish am a strong advocate of the "graphic AARs" that require little time for reading.
I love to draw and how you have certainly noticed me love the character of Zoe because I believe that there are not many women in the AARs.

Special thanks to Alfred Packer for their kind words and your choice.

Tonight I'll put the Best Aar of the Week.

Sorry by my English. :wacko:

Congratz Ori!

My successor is .... .... .....

it is best to tell Zoe ..

sicilianxr9.jpg

The sicilian.

Insert some characters in this environment:

The Sicilian will be another Narrative AAR, dealing with the Italian Mafia during the reign of Mussolini's Italy and then into World War II, and will be directly affected by the events occuring in the game: I'm playing as Italy. Follow the Italians in their quest of ultimate glory, a new Roman Empire, violence, scandals, and take part in the Italian Costra-Nostra in Italy and around the world...

is very original.

Congratulations!

Congratulations ! I've heard great things !

Thanks everyone, this is a bit unexpected. As you can imagine I've been really busy with school and sports lately and haven't been able to update in a while, but when I have the time we shall return to the story of the Sicilian in full go.

I do wonder which character of mine won me the award?

Once again thanks all. Hopefully I can update soon.

Congratulations, TheEnlightened1!