• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats, Avindian. I'll be sure to check out your work.

Congrats Avindian!

I've read parts of your earlier AAR, but need to make it to the later one.

Rensslaer

Congratulations Avindian! :)

First of all, thanks again to everybody for the kind words! It's nice to have validation for my work, even if it's probably not the work I ought to be doing. :p

As usual, I had a lot of difficulty when choosing the successor. It came down to two AARs, but I'm not the kind to do a cop-out and do co-winners. The AAR I chose quite frankly frightens me, in some ways, yet is perhaps the most unique Vicky 2 AAR I've ever seen. That AAR is Onikujo's Bucking the Trend! Congratulations, Onikujo!

lol I admit to poking in to see what's up with the Horse Folks myself from time to time. :D

Onikujo, your creativity deserves more recognition than it gets! I'd be curious to hear more about this bizarre mod you're using. :)

Rensslaer

I'm elated that my odd story with colorful pastel equines trying to eke out an empire in the Victorian Era was recognized for something!

Thanks though! I'll find a follow-up to appoint after I've finished basking in the glory...or something like that.

Last edited:
Congratulations!

Hrm...Well, after sorting through all sorts of AARs, mainly DH ones, considering that's the game I've been playing often, I went with Ovg's USSAAR - The alternate chronicles, which after looking at only the first post I found myself very intrigued and interested.

A good mix of story-telling, stories about Soviet characters, the use of the newspaper format, and the options generated therein lead me to love this AAR already. It's good, really.

You've only had it two days! Why not savour the glory until Sunday?

In any case, congratulations Ovg!

Congratulations, Ovg! (Ovg, please wait until Sunday, March 24 to name a successor.)

Congratulations Ovg!