• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Many congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
An excellent choice! Congratulations @alscon !

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thanks a lot for the nomination and the congrats :) .
As I've mentioned in-AAR, writing psychos (aka your average CK player) is a thoroughly enjoyable experience, and it's also nice to see that they make for an enjoyable read as well.

Now to tackle the hard task of choosing one among the many possible successors.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Very warmest congratulations, @alscon :) Delighted to see you receive this accolade. Belated congrats to @castlera too.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Very warmest congratulations, @alscon :) Delighted to see you receive this accolade. Belated congrats to @castlera too.
My thanks to you as well :) .

And now to pass the awAARd on: We'll stay in the middle ages, but change the game and look north as we look at a Finnish man, namely the late King Ahma of Finland, in Lords of the North by @Keizaal ! A man following in his father's footsteps, we see how he builds the crown he will soon call his own, builds a net of alliances and aims to lead the Finns into a new age, while never losing sight of what is truly important to him, mainly his family. Congratulations!

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

Well done

Congratulations!

@Keizaal doesn't seem to have logged on in a month… time to move this on by other means?

I'd like to nominate @Jestor for their intriguing AAR The LARP, following a current time narrator.