• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congrats A_Dane! Very well deserved.

Congratulations, A_Dane! Definitely a well-deserved honour.

Also, late congratulations to crusaderknight, also very well-deserved, for his Scottish AAR! (I need to keep current on the general AAR page, looks like...)

Thank you Richard, Newbie and Revan :)

Newbie, Don't go revealing my master plans!

Guess my week has come to an end, and I have to name a successor. I've found this to be rather difficult, as I'm following several AARs which I love (all of them CKII AARs).
However, I've ended up settling on Revan86's Day of the Doves.
Mostly because I feel his AAR needs more attention. It's very well written, and I like the way his starting character has developed over the course of the AAR, and I hope some more people will stop by reading it.

So enjoy it Revan :)

:cool: Congrats, Revan86! :cool:

Congrats Revan! :)

A very big congratulations to Revan86! Day of the Doves is a fantastic AAR, and one I would recommend to anyone.

Congrats Revan86!

Seems that you discovering this thread a few days ago was very well timed. :D

Congratulations, Revan86! I'll definitely have to take a look at this AAR; seems very promising!

Congratulations Revan86!

Very many thanks, A_Dane, for passing the torch on to me! And thanks to everyone - I hope you enjoy reading it! And I hope to keep up the good character writing here...

Thank you, Fookison and BlackBishop! Very much appreciated.

It's getting to be about time for me to be passing on the torch here, howevva...

There are still quite a few excellent character-centred CK2 AARs to be choosing from that haven't been nominated already, but I'm going to have to go with tnick0225's The Return of the Welfs. Lest anyone accuse me of nepotism and intrigue, having nominated yet another BavariAAR, I would politely direct them to tnick's recent chapters XXIII and XXIV, which are very colourful indeed, and told in the ambiguously trustworthy (from a narrative standpoint, at least) voice of his spymaster Gotthard Rapotonen. And of course, the foregoing chapters in the perspectives of the previous generations of Welfs were very solid and convincing writing in their own right.

Please step up and take a bow, tnick0225!

Congratulations tnick0225!

Congratulations, tnick0225! A fine AAR, and a most deserving winner.

Congratulations Tnick!