• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thanks for the honor. Since this is my first attempt at an AAR I truly flattered.

Now what do I do? I did not even know this existed until now.

So, if I understand I have until Sunday to pick someone. I guess I need to catch up on my reading. Given everything going on I may need the full time to find a nominee.

So, if I understand I have until Sunday to pick someone. I guess I need to catch up on my reading. Given everything going on I may need the full time to find a nominee.
That's the ticket. Happy reading.:)

Again I want to thank everyone for the honor and the congrats.

After a crazy week of catching up on reading I nominate @Asantahene for the character of Queen Wulfryth in The Wolves of Westseaxna-a tale of Wessex.

I am truly enjoying this tale and have all the characters to be interesting. Just lately Wulfryth more so than the others.

An excellent choice. Wulfryth is just the latest in a line of excellently portrayed characters in that AAR - to be clear the excellent she is in no way an excellent person, she's a horrific monster even if she has temporarily fooled some people.

Congratulations @Asantahene , you've done the double this week and richly deserved both.

Again I want to thank everyone for the honor and the congrats.

After a crazy week of catching up on reading I nominate @Asantahene for the character of Queen Wulfryth in The Wolves of Westseaxna-a tale of Wessex.

I am truly enjoying this tale and have all the characters to be interesting. Just lately Wulfryth more so than the others.
Gosh I seem to have pulled off an improbable double! Thanks so much @tpmcinty-a real honour and great validation for a character I’ve really enjoyed portraying (notwithstanding @El Pip ’s view of her as a heartless monster :p)

You guys really are a wonderful bunch and your support and awards like this are what keep me going. Many thanks again.

Well done again, sir! I love it when this award is given to a specific character because that is really the goal. You have done more than a fine job with your Wulfryth. Complicated and yet still strong. I really look forward to catching up and am so happy you are back to writing again!

Well done again, sir! I love it when this award is given to a specific character because that is really the goal. You have done more than a fine job with your Wulfryth. Complicated and yet still strong. I really look forward to catching up and am so happy you are back to writing again!
You are too kind sir but many thanks. You are quite right&: when a story, such as mine, spans many rulers it is a singular honour to garner the Best character award. I’m so pleased for Wulfryth who I’ve particularly enjoyed writing up.

Would also like to say thanks for the shoutout in the ACA’s. Your support is always so appreciated. I’ll be voting soon enough and you can be sure your magnificent current tale will feature prominently. ;)