• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations! As I mentioned on your thread, I've been greatly enjoying this story.

Thank you all! I am really honoured. I'll compulsively read this week everyone's AAR to nominate the next writer.

Adam is a central character along with Unexpected Outcome, the Champion and.. another.

I have noticed a few errors in the posted versions, that will correct as soon I finish the last touches on the Rat's Last Chance, which is an interlude that describes the origins of the CoM, inspired by A.C. Clarke.

Congrats

I nominate Crimson Lionheart and his/her Elysian tale for character writer of the week.

Albeit narrated almost entirely from an historical point of view, the characters come to life under the unflattering light of future hypothetical generations. It strikes in my opinion a great example of "fiction realism" and so are the characters described in it.

Many congratulations

Well deserved!

Congratulations!

I nominate Crimson Lionheart and his/her Elysian tale for character writer of the week.

Albeit narrated almost entirely from an historical point of view, the characters come to life under the unflattering light of future hypothetical generations. It strikes in my opinion a great example of "fiction realism" and so are the characters described in it.
Many congratulations
Well deserved!
Congratulations!

Thank you for the award everyone. I'm honored to receive this award, considering that I tend to believe that I'm a rather weak character writer, which is something I hope to improve upon in the future.

As for nominations, I wish to nominate my good friend @Tiberionus who I had introduced into AAR writing, for the various portrayal of Emperor's in the CK2 aar of To Rome and the World. What I have currently seen is a highly engaging myriad of characters that are absolutely fascinating to read upon, especially with the portrayal of Emperor Nepotianus, and has gone above and beyond. I believe that the characters are a great example of character writing and I proudly nominate him for this award.

Last edited:
Congrats @Tiberionus, your AAR is very good and nice:)

Thank you for the award everyone. I'm honored to receive this award, considering that I tend to believe that I'm a rather weak character writer, which is something I hope to improve upon in the future.

As for nominations, I wish to nominate my good friend @Tiberionus who I had introduced into AAR writing, for the various portrayal of Emperor's in the CK2 aar of To Rome and the World. What I have currently seen is a highly engaging myriad of characters that are absolutely fascinating to read upon, especially with the portrayal of Emperor Nepotianus, and has gone above and beyond. I believe that the characters are a great example of character writing and I proudly nominate him for this award.
Very many congratulations @Tiberionus
Congrats @Tiberionus, your AAR is very good and nice:)
Many congratulations!

Thank you! Honestly surprised as I haven't great at keeping up posts recent from uni, but thank you again!