• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My VERY superficial glimpse of Pine, Bamboo and Plum allowed me to see some very intriguing graphics. I subscribed and I'll be returning soon to make a meaningful comment. In the meantime, hearty congratulations on Character Writer of the Week, bananafishtoday.

Congratulations!

My VERY superficial glimpse of Pine, Bamboo and Plum allowed me to see some very intriguing graphics. I subscribed and I'll be returning soon to make a meaningful comment.

I originally peered at the AAR because I was expecting a Song and Dance AAR (cue Bing Crosby/Fred Astaire singing 'A Couple of Song and Dance Men'). Things didn't quite turn out that way, but it was my luck to stumble upon the AAR. It has some great writing and strong characters.

Anyway, robw963, come for the graphics, stay for the characters, I'd say. :)

Congratulations, bananafishtoday, an AAR with outstanding characters throughout. You've really created a bunch of layered and believeable characters.

Very much deserved congrats, bananafishtoday! Your AAR is among the best I followed from the start on this forum.

Congratulations, bananafishtoday!
When will the next update of Tales from the Kingdom of Naffaroa be posted?:rolleyes:
Hahaha. I actually have an idea I'm working on for my next post on that... it might be kinda weird though. 100% "set in my game world," 0% "describing game events." Want to write a surreal story about feuding cliques of mathematicians in Pamplona. :laugh:

Without further ado, I would like to pass the Best Character Writer of the Week award to notenome2 for his wonderful characters in Crows in the Graveyard - A Middle Eastern AAR! notenome2's AAR follows a number of different regional powers, and the author presents bite-sized stories about numerous fully fleshed-out POV characters, each with a voice and style unique to themself. From the prideful Arslan, desirous of conquest and glory, to the gluttonous Michael, pampered and oafish but possibly yearning for something more, to the innocent Vosgi, a naive, sweet girl made duchess before her time, to The Voice, shrouded in mystery and madness, the personalities of the characters seep through every word they speak. This AAR has a style all its own.

Congratulations!

Congratulations, notenome2! I've added your AAR to my list. :)

Congrats!

Well! Thanks everyone, a trully unexpected honor. I'd also like to thank bananafishtoday for the wonderful art style of his tremendous AAR. Hopefully I'll be able to resume regular updates this week as my computer gets fixed.

Congratulations notenome2!

Alright, turns out I held on to my award longer than I should, apologies for that, it's been all kinds of computer hell these last few days. So without further ado, I'd like to nominate Philo32b for his tale of the trials, and trials, and trials, and tribulations, and yet more trials of the Zagwe dynasty in 'In the Shadow of Certain, Painful Doom: Abyssinia' AAR.

Congrats Philo32b, well deserved!