• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations @HistoryDude and well done ‘metacavity’ (though you may now need to beware Zuckerberg doesn’t sue you for some kind of retrospective copyright infringement :D )

• 3Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Missed a few of these, but many congratulations @HistoryDude !

• 2Like
Reactions:
It looks like this awAARd is stuck. Anyone else wanna get this thing moving again?

• 2Like
Reactions:
Though the Dust of You is Gone is a dark Stellaris story, and @HistoryDude has woven the protagonist's backstory seamlessly into the rest of the world around him.

If you remove Jack from the story or replace him with somebody else, you won't have Though the Dust of You is Gone anymore. In my opinion, that's an important thing to keep in mind when writing a story.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Humans and Offworlders, your Character Writer of the Week: @HistoryDude for the protagonist Jack!

Congrats @HistoryDude , you have a ton of AARs going on!

Congratulations @HistoryDude!

Congratulations @HistoryDude ! And thanks to @Macavity116 for making the nomination!

Congratulations @HistoryDude and well done ‘metacavity’ (though you may now need to beware Zuckerberg doesn’t sue you for some kind of retrospective copyright infringement :D )

Congratulations @HistoryDude !

Missed a few of these, but many congratulations @HistoryDude !

Thanks, everyone. Should completely update now that I'm finally off hiatus (a week late).

As I just got off hiatus, I'm going to open this up for nomination.

• 6Like
Reactions:
/\
Open for nominations per HistoryDude's request! First come, first serve, as always. Be sure to check out the first post to see who won already in the past +-6 months.

• 1Like
Reactions:
***When this awAARd gets stuck, Macavity116 appears...***

@Quinzal has been weaving an immersive and interesting tale over on the Stellaris AAR forums. While most of the cast goes unidentified, their interactions and reactions to the world around them are what grabs and holds my attention.

So for the entire cast of Onward, Toward Perfection (Anthology of the Enclave of Eternity), I would like to nominate @Quinzal for Best Character Writer of the Week!

***His work done, Macavity116 vanishes into the ether again...***

• 3Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
finally, i hit the big time

i'd like to thank the academy, my parents, and all of the little guys who helped me along the way

thank you for the support you guys, im glad you like the story

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
As is traditional, @Macavity116 is still unable to leave the Stellaris forum for his nominations and I fear it is all going a bit Deliverance/Norfolk/France (delete as culturally relevant) in there, but let that not stop us from congratulating our deserved winner @Quinzal !

• 1Haha
Reactions:
@Quinzal : You are supposed to pick the next winner after a week in the spotlight so it is high time...

• 2Like
Reactions:
Oh man, I'm sorry. I honestly didn't realize that responsibility fell to me.

I'd like to pass on the privilege of picking the next CWotW to... whoever wants to, I suppose. I don't have enough experience on the AAR forums to feel comfortable picking somebody. o_O

• 2Like
Reactions: