• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you very much for your kind words and especially @TheButterflyComposer for the nomination!

Now, as my week closes, I would like to nominate @Dunaden for their ever-excellent The People of the Forest and in particular for King Syrka of Merya who was unexpectedly thrust into power but has grown into an able king that I'm curious to see more of!

Thank you @slothinator ! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your continued support and comments on this AAR and am glad that I and the various characters who have led and lived through the first 200 years of this AAR continue to hold people's interest.

Many congratulations @Dunaden!
Congratulations!
Congratulations!
Congratulations @Dunaden :)
Congratulations @Dunaden !
Many congratulations @Dunaden

Thank you, one and all.

My week is about up, so I would like to nominate @castlera for best character writer of the week. There are half a dozen worthy characters in his magnificent saga Gesta Filii Cunerici - The Deeds of the Sons of Cyneric, but I will focus on the Earl of Lothian, later King Cyneric II of Scotland and his tragic tale. Brilliant general, renowned warrior and hero of his people, who was twisted by grief and envy onto a dark path that gave him everything he wanted, but at the cost his honor and reputation and finally his dignity and hope for a worthy death in battle.

• 2Like
Reactions:
My week is about up, so I would like to nominate @castlera for best character writer of the week. There are half a dozen worthy characters in his magnificent saga Gesta Filii Cunerici - The Deeds of the Sons of Cyneric, but I will focus on the Earl of Lothian, later King Cyneric II of Scotland and his tragic tale. Brilliant general, renowned warrior and hero of his people, who was twisted by grief and envy onto a dark path that gave him everything he wanted, but at the cost his honor and reputation and finally his dignity and hope for a worthy death in battle.

Thank you @Dunaden - I really appreciate that. I have really enjoyed writing about the McCynerics and it’s great that some others are getting something out of it. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations @castlera ! Sounds like a great read. Will have to check it out when I get a minute.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Excellent work.

• 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Very many congratulations.

• 1Like
Reactions:
As others have said, what an intriguing choice and it certainly sounds an interesting character piece even if it may lack a 'happy ending'.

Congratulations @castlera , I shall add it to my overflowing pile of AARs I must catch up on.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Excellent shout. Well done

• 1Like
Reactions:
Congratulations!

• 1Like
Reactions: