• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So, uh, is this a successor sort of thing? I think it is, and in that case, I'd recommend @cookfl for their introduction scene and initial work on Elizabeth Kennedy, the Secretary-General of the UN in their ridiculously atmospheric and well-built universe.

The AAR is just starting out, already quite popular, and they've already won WritAAR twice for the great Kaiserreich story, but I still think the superb work is worthy of further recognition and future following.

So, uh, is this a successor sort of thing? I think it is, and in that case, I'd recommend @cookfl for their introduction scene and initial work on Elizabeth Kennedy, the Secretary-General of the UN in their ridiculously atmospheric and well-built universe.

The AAR is just starting out, already quite popular, and they've already won WritAAR twice for the great Kaiserreich story, but I still think the superb work is worthy of further recognition and future following.
Indeed it is! :) So happy to see you figuring that out, it happens a bit too often that that is missed. Congrats to @cookfl , his AAR is indeed a very well built one! :)

Very many congratulations

Congratulations!

So isn't it time for a new nominee?

Very many congratulations

I'm still catching up on that one, but the scenes between Baudouin and Saladin are excellent bits of character writing and worthy of the award alone. Congratulations indeed.

Congratulations!

Congratulations @WhiteHawk! Looks like another AAR I need to visit because of the always worthwhile recommendations out of these threads. :cool:

Congratulations :)

I nominate @Damian0358 for his portrayal of Nestorius and Kyrene Thaddas (and other related characters) in The Empire Strikes Back part 3.