• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Congratulations hjarg!

Now it's time for me to stop basking in glory and give someone else a chance.

Just now, i realized that the one I had in mind had already received the honor twice this year... but too late to change my mind. Plus, the award is totally deserved.
A bit not traditional though, for the characters are actually not written. But they are finely drawn and are such a pleasure to read!

Selzro, your Subcontinental Subtleties: An experimental comic AAR had been a bucketful of laughs and a truly great reading. Thank you for the laughter and enjoy the well-deserved award!

Congrats Selzro, at least the repeat took longer than last time! :p

Well deserved of course.

Repeat or not...it's well deserved for one of my favorite AARs. Congratualtions Selzro!

Congrats Selzro!

Thank you so much! :D
I just got back from my vacation and I should have an update ready within the next couple of days. I couldn't do otherwise when I've been named character writer of the week... ;)

A week has passed and I gladly pass the title to Avindian for the characters of Chaos, Order, Death and the many incarnations of Rob in Chaos's Revenge: A Random AHD AAR. His creative use of elemental characters as controllers of the fates of nations is made all the more entertaining by the humour with which his posts are infused.

Congratulations Avindian, well deserved!

Thank you very much, Selzro! I'll have quite a task ahead of me for this next week...

Congratulations, Avindian. It's impressive how many AARs you have going.

Congrats Avindian! :)

Congrats Avindian, well deserved!

Thanks again to everybody for the kind thoughts! I'm glad so many people have enjoyed my work; I've certainly enjoyed writing it!

I'd like to pass this award onto an unconventional AAR with an unconventional "hero" -- Huey Long. The United States has certainly changed under his administration, for good and bad. How? You'll have to read it to find out.

Congratulations, OConner, for The Kingfish, A Fascist United States AAR!