• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This was an very unexpected thing to wake up to. So, thank you Apelstav for this honor; it has probably set the tone for the whole rest of my day. Hopefully I can use that energy to get... you know... some writing done. :eek:o

Thanks everyone!

Congrazies Mr. Capiatlist! (probably the first time I ever manage write your name correctly on first try... I too often drift to something related to money.. :blink:)

Big congrats Mr. C! You know you deserve it. :D

Nice one, congrats Mr. C!

As is the rules it is Sunday and that means a new writer.

This week the award is going out to Fyregecko for Charles Percival Huiver-Bagge InTveresting Times. It is not often that a character driven comedy pops outside of the realms of Crusader Kings, but I have been intrigued by the chronicler of Tver's rise to glory and domination and though I doubt it needs any help attracting its own fans, spend a moment to give it a read if you haven't.

Congrats, Fyregecko.

Thanks all, especially Mr C for his kind nomination :)

CP H-B is a product of circumstances. For those unfamiliar with the goings-on in the AAR, I lost the connecting cable for my graphics tablet, meaning that I've had to abandon the cartoons that had been its main stylistic quirk. However, I'm glad that epople have enjoyed his contributions, and I'll probably keep him going for a bit after I find the bloody cable!

For those wondering about where the character begins (sensible - it avoids wading through 30 + episodes of drivel), his first contribution is in this episode. :)

Congrats Fyregecko, well deserved!

I haven't played much CKII yet, but I can already see why it lends itself especially well to the creation of interesting characters.

She's only appeared recently, but I think that Princess Ragnhild in A Very Different England: A Godwin AAR is already looking interesting. I hope that she is around for a good while yet - I want to find out more of what's going on behind those green eyes. Maybe once her language skills pick up a bit.

Ergo, RossN is my nomination for Character Writer of the Week. Congratulations!