• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Thank you once again to all that stopped by with congrats and for the nod itself. And as the week is up, it is time for another Character WritAAR of the Week. I believe this selection a fun one (and well within @El Pip's allowances.) I give to you:

Szaman-Cesarz Strasz of the Gryfita Empire in @Superstorm's Wings of Faith, Wings of Fury - A Slavic Pagan Revival AAR in CK2. While I don't want to ruin anything, let us just say the last few updates have had some fun with madness. ;)

An excellent work and a great character. Congrats @Superstorm!

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you once again to all that stopped by with congrats and for the nod itself. And as the week is up, it is time for another Character WritAAR of the Week. I believe this selection a fun one (and well within @El Pip's allowances.) I give to you:

Szaman-Cesarz Strasz of the Gryfita Empire in @Superstorm's Wings of Faith, Wings of Fury - A Slavic Pagan Revival AAR in CK2. While I don't want to ruin anything, let us just say the last few updates have had some fun with madness. ;)

An excellent work and a great character. Congrats @Superstorm!
Ah I wasn't expecting this! Thank you so much for the nomination @coz1 and to everyone who has sent their thanks.

Trying to include character in a history book has been an interesting challenge and I'll admit, Strasz has been fun to write. He had a pretty good arc (which I won't spoil) and one I tried to make sense in terms of reality. Working the 'The Turnip Act' into something that made sense was hilarious and annoying at the same time lol.

As ever, I appreciate the support from everyone. Updates are slow and steady as my mental health is still an obstacle but I'm glad people are still enjoying the work. I always worry quality dips over time but the main thing is that it's both fun to write and clearly fun to read!

Thanks again to everyone one and I'll have a nomination lined up. Never would have thought what started as a mental health exercise would have me getting nominations and being part of a lovely supportive community. :)

• 3Like
  • 2Love
Reactions:
Congratulations, @Superstorm. Sounds like an intriguing character.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congratulations @Superstorm , a great character in a great AAR

• 1Like
Reactions:
Any chance you could get this onwards @Superstorm ? :)

• 4Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: