• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To pick up this award twice in a couple of months is an impressive trick. This is just a cunning scheme to make me feel bad about failing to catch up isn't it? Nevertheless - congratulations @DensleyBlair this many awards cannot be wrong. ;)

Reactions:
Its time for me to pass on this award, and there was only one choice for me - @DensleyBlair. His ludicrously rich and detailed Echoes of a New Tomorrow is bursting with wonderful characters - none more well developed than the main man himself, Oswald Mosley.

Step on up Densley, you are, once again, the Best Character Writer of the Week!

Terrifically kind of you, Tommy! Thanks so much. :D

Mosley is, evidently, something of a gift. A vile, scheming and hateful man with a maniacal, almost self-destructive ambition and the charisma to back it up. It's been a fun old year charting his rise to power.

Thank you! :D

To pick up this award twice in a couple of months is an impressive trick. This is just a cunning scheme to make me feel bad about failing to catch up isn't it? Nevertheless - congratulations @DensleyBlair this many awards cannot be wrong. ;)

Absolutely. Failing this, I'll be printing out adverts to go behind your eyelids. :p

Thank you very much, El P. If you do ever make it in before the end, I'll be glad to have you.

Congratulations!

God the awards this week are particularly well selected. Well done, @DensleyBlair, it's a wonderful AAR. Even Tony Benn-hating me loves it.

Very many congratulations @DensleyBlair
Congratulations!
God the awards this week are particularly well selected. Well done, @DensleyBlair, it's a wonderful AAR. Even Tony Benn-hating me loves it.

Thank you all! Always a pleasure and a privilege. :)

(And it may interest your nerves to know, @Le Jones, that I have no intention of Tony Benn turning up again for the foreseeable future. :p)

--

I thought I'd stick to tradition and cut the seven days slightly so as to keep this moving along on a Sunday. There were a couple of works I could have very happily highlighted, but I wanted to give a moment in the spotlight to a newer work. It's by a true veteran, who I was frankly astonished to find has only won this awAARd once in the last fourteen years. So time to rectify that! :D

Please join me in congratulating our latest Character WritAAR of the Week: @Fiftypence, for the delightful Margaret, Countess of Buchan in Lady Macbeth II – An Earldom of Buchan 1066 AAR!

Congratulations!

Thank you DensleyBlair and everyone else, this is very unexpected and appreciated. And I guess it means I probably ought to get working on an update!

Time to pass this on, and my nomination is for Albert, Martin and, of course, our very friendly storyteller, in The Thorn of the Rose, by @stnylan. While obviously a very well-known figure about these parts, he's not won this particular award for a good number of years, so it's about time, don't you think?

• 1Like
Reactions:
See, Lewis, my friend. Relax, sit back. Enjoy your awAARd. Let the congratulations wash over you.

• 2Haha
Reactions: