• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Considering the AAR has been up for about a week now, I was fairly surprised to see it got nominated. Still, thanks to everyone for congratulations and all the comments I've had before! Your feedback means a lot to me, and helps me stay motivated to keep on writing.

Congrats Aidun!

Regarding the upcoming week, I am giving away my right of nominating the winner. I more enjoy about writing than actually reading something that is made by others, and can't really be bothered to read through the most recent topics. Avindian, or whoever is currently overseering that the award is given, will get to grant it this time.

Congratulations to Stuckenschmidt!

(did you PM him so he knows he's awarded Ashantahene?)

Congratulations! (Please provide a link to the AAR so I can add it to the OP. Thanks!)

Oh, wow, just noticed it. :D

Many thanks to Asantahene for nominating me. Always nice to have satisfied customers. On a (slightly) more serious note I think that CK2 is not so much a strategy game than the first AAR generator on this planet. It is simply fun to write about it. This time I thought it would be nice to have one entry per ruler in a pseudo Wikipedia style and so far it works out fine.

Now I just have to know, until when I shall nominate a successor. Sunday? Next Wednesday?

It's Sunday, but since it's mid week it might be the mods give you to next Sunday. Let's hear their say.:)

Well done to Stuckenscmidt. Excellent AAR thus far. A rollicking good read!

Congrats, Stuckenschidmt!

Nice job, Stuck. Congrats!

Congratulations Stuckenschmidt!

Completely agreed in your views with regards to CK2 as a writing tool. I've written extensively on the topic in the AARlander over the years, so it's always nice to see people agree. :)

Hello everybody.

Once again thank you for nominating me. Unfortunately I have to admit, that I currently lack the time to read through the forums in order to nominate a proper successor. Hence I hope that someone steps up to draw attention to an AAR worthy this award.

Please forgive me. :eek:o