• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I do like this one. Well done!

Congratulations!

Congrats @Jestor ! 13 years after your first you get this awAARd for the second time.
Thanks to @Nikolai for finally getting this unstuck again.

Congratulations to @Jestor . I'm putting your AAR on my reading list.

Congratulations @Jestor, it is an interesting read and I raced through it all in one go. I look forward to seeing where you go once the 'Action' actually starts. :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
Many congratulations

• 1Like
Reactions:
Thank you very much, @Nikolai and everyone else! :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
And so turns the wheel to Sunday, and another week.

My successor to Character Writer of the Week will be @hjarg for the combination of Lars and Massimo in Rebirth of a Nation -an Estrucan Tale. The two storytellers, one through the writing on his tablet, one through his academic book and conversations with the contemporary audience character, make for a rich and layered saga that is fascinating reading in the Roman world.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Congrats @hjarg.

Of course, Rebirth of a Nation was sadly last updated more than a year ago - so you might have the wrong AAR by hjarg nominated.

• 2Like
Reactions:
And so turns the wheel to Sunday, and another week.

My successor to Character Writer of the Week will be @hjarg for the combination of Lars and Massimo in Rebirth of a Nation -an Estrucan Tale. The two storytellers, one through the writing on his tablet, one through his academic book and conversations with the contemporary audience character, make for a rich and layered saga that is fascinating reading in the Roman world.

Thanks, @Jestor
Just, as @HistoryDude pointed out, this is an old and abandoned AAR. Due to the fact that Imperator was not such a good game. The recent patches and dev diaries show a lot of good changes though, so I might pick it up again. I also enjoyed writing it.

Also, giving this nomination free-for-all. Sorry about that!

• 1Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
I concur. Excellent character. Excellent writer.

Reactions: