• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My apologies, I know I am a day late on this but I was hosting Easter and things got chaotic amidst the food and wine. Anyway, I would like to nominate @stanonwheels and his excellent comedic AAR Lads on War - A UK HOIIV AAR. I only discovered it recently while perusing AARs and it had me actually laughing out loud. I always appreciate a good light-hearted AAR and this one is well written and complete with funny pictures to boot. His Winston Churchill is just one of a handful of hilarious characters that he follows through WWII. Anyway, congratulations @stanonwheels and keep up the good work.

A very funny aar that is keeping me awake! Good job

Congrats m8, top bantz. Proper mint isn't it though.

Very many congratulations

Congratulations!

What a great choice. @lifehole has created a character always intriguing, that by parts both charms and disturbs.

Congratulations!

Also, thank you to @Nikolai for bringing up a specific character in a piece, once an important part of this award. ;)
Hehe, no problem it is as it should be. :)

Congratulations @lifehole! :) Certainly an excellent choice -- I've been thoroughly enjoying your portrayal of the Hive Mind's struggles with its purpose and identity. It's not something you see often in AARs of that scope.