• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oct 18, 2000
members.tripod.de
If anyone is interested, I have posted some of the starting statistics (1 January 1492) for the 8 major powers in the Grand Campaign... naturally, for the German version of the game. I should have time in the near future to add some of the other major players to this list.

http://members.tripod.de/yuanti/eustats.html

------------------
'Therefore take heed how you impawn our person,
How you awake our sleeping sword of war.
We charge you in the name of God, take heed;
For never two such kingdoms did contend
Without much fall of blood...'
Henry V (a la Shakespeare)

how many times? Well, once here and once in the General discussion (oh, and I accidentally put it in another thread...) = 3

I updated the page with the first 8 'minor powers.'

Originally posted by von Curow:
how many times? Well, once here and once in the General discussion (oh, and I accidentally put it in another thread...) = 3

I updated the page with the first 8 'minor powers.'

and we all appreciate your effort.

------------------
King of the Mighty Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth. decendant of the great Jagiellonian Dynasty.

Hey von Curow, didn't you say you would add the annual income stats by last Friday? I don't mean to nag, but I am very eager to see them. Please? :D

Originally posted by Zagys:
Hey von Curow, didn't you say you would add the annual income stats by last Friday? I don't mean to nag, but I am very eager to see them. Please? :D

Sorry... Probably not going to happen anytime soon. :( I had time yesterday, but I got carried away with an AAR instead.

I'm disappointed that you couldn't find the time von Curow.

Is there anyone else who can do this? Please, I don't have the game and I really would like to know the annual income of the different countries at the beginning of the GC. Surely some of you must have the time to post this info, at least for the major powers. I would appreciate it greatly. :)