• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As always, an entertaining update! Thanks for the reply to my earlier question on Almodis: it was mainly to confirm that she (unlike other prominent Burgundians) didn’t have a feasible claim on the crown. Slightly less troublesome, though she could always support someone else, of course.

So, Foulques will soon be forced to decide on intervention (at last). It seems set up for him to agree, but you can never tell. I sense it had to be someone else (trusted advisors like Agnes, Godfrey and Guilhem) pushing the idea, as Foulques himself has resisted for so long.

As an aside, noting Agnes’ hungering for affection and its satisfaction in this episode: Foulques always dallied in finding her a spouse (and then look what happened) and now she is approaching 30 (middle-aged for the times) and there never seems to have been any serious attempt to find her a spouse.

Some reasons have been implied along the way. But at its heart, was it simply a desire not to create any extra future claimants to Anjou lands (ie taking the longer dynastic view)? And that was more important than seeking the benefits of a dynastic marriage (in turn made more difficult by that cad and cuckoo, Gilles)?

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Ah it is so nice to get some further time with Agnes. Still has fire.

So, with Foulques still in France this does leave open well, possibilities :D

Reactions:
Well, I guess it's time to remind France who the power behind the throne is. Even the king is forgetting, to an extent. But Anjou has the power on its own to decide who the king of France is. Put aside soft diplomacy now. Time to kick ass and chew sap from a tree not yet discovered!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I really liked this inside look into Agnes. She does appear to resemble Beatritz when it comes to her spirit and perseverance. Many other ladies would probably be whining about not having a husband by now. Agnes seems capable of looking further than that, and I find it endearing that she's trying to protect her family's lands while he's gone. (of course the bishop wouldn't listen to her!)

I wonder what you have planned for us when Agnes goes to see her father. And how's the war going to end? I must admit I really hate Gilles by this point. I hope he dies a horrible, mangled mess. :D

Reactions:
Another great chapter. Very neatly done to have Agnes take up the role of instigator of the Angevin levies-bravo! I’m presuming that Foulques will have no issue with such a bold move and one, as others have said, that will send a clear message to the king...

• 1Like
Reactions:
I really liked this inside look into Agnes. She does appear to resemble Beatritz when it comes to her spirit and perseverance. Many other ladies would probably be whining about not having a husband by now. Agnes seems capable of looking further than that, and I find it endearing that she's trying to protect her family's lands while he's gone. (of course the bishop wouldn't listen to her!)

It is nice to see Agnes taking control. She is definitely Beatritz's daughter. The duchy is in good hands. I cannot wait until Gilles gets his.

Seconding these; Agnes does seem to have quite a bit of her mother in her, alloyed with her father's Angevin strong will and aptitude for taking criticism head-on -- though a better handle on the subtleties of intrigue. (To be fair, Foulques has never really met a problem he couldn't take care of directly... At first, anyway; his late-life train wreck notwithstanding.)

I do have to wonder, though, looking a bit further down the road, if Agnes's taste of power is going to cause some friction when her brother Geoffrey finally makes his great homecoming and takes his rightful seat, especially given that his own experience as a duke in his own right is going to acclimate him to getting his own way (or at least seeming to).

Speaking of, what's young Geoffrey up to at this stage, I wonder? Will we be getting a chapter with him soon?

Reactions:
Looks like the whole Angevin family is somewhat desperate for lovers - if Agnes was a ruler, I'm sure she'd also pick the seduction focus :p.

It must have struck Haldora not only that her father died, but in battle against a Jew, too. Certainly won't help her souring relation with Foulques.

It's nice to see Guilhem given some recognition. He truly deserves it for his quiet and loyal, but efficient service.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Agnes is so like foulques...sleeping around with pretty young bodies, telling the council to go screw itself, extremely distrustful of higher authority, disdainful of the church and when all else fails, they personally go confront their liege lord to tell them exactly what the right thing to do is.

Shame she's probably going to get carted off to some foreign muck when Geoffrey takes over but for now...she rules in Anjou. And that's cool to see.

Reactions:
a masterpiece! I loved the way you write the events and characters traits... It is good that finally some help will be given to the King... the realm needs stability... and the King needs his heir free

Reactions:
As always, an entertaining update! Thanks for the reply to my earlier question on Almodis: it was mainly to confirm that she (unlike other prominent Burgundians) didn’t have a feasible claim on the crown. Slightly less troublesome, though she could always support someone else, of course.

So, Foulques will soon be forced to decide on intervention (at last). It seems set up for him to agree, but you can never tell. I sense it had to be someone else (trusted advisors like Agnes, Godfrey and Guilhem) pushing the idea, as Foulques himself has resisted for so long.

As an aside, noting Agnes’ hungering for affection and its satisfaction in this episode: Foulques always dallied in finding her a spouse (and then look what happened) and now she is approaching 30 (middle-aged for the times) and there never seems to have been any serious attempt to find her a spouse.

Some reasons have been implied along the way. But at its heart, was it simply a desire not to create any extra future claimants to Anjou lands (ie taking the longer dynastic view)? And that was more important than seeking the benefits of a dynastic marriage (in turn made more difficult by that cad and cuckoo, Gilles)?

His answer will come in the upcoming chapter. But yes, nothing has convinced Foulques this far. In this case, it would take someone who knows what motivates the man to drive him toward action.

My reasons for hesitating in finding Agnes was a spouse was claimant-based, but also my fear (because I've turned off matri-marriages) that she could have a child inherit that wasn't of the bloodline. I have a contingency plan in place now, but I did not then (though I still am trying hard to avoid it). But by then, most of the good marriage options were gone. I wasn't quick with a few options that came available.

I'll admit it's hard to discuss Agnes' prospects without spoiling stuff for the future. That her relationship/marriage status is not a settled issue, is all I'll say.

Ah it is so nice to get some further time with Agnes. Still has fire.

So, with Foulques still in France this does leave open well, possibilities :D

I enjoyed writing her so much I ended up going to three parts. It was also interesting doing a female perspective for these parts. I hope I did that justice!

The possibilities are going to be only growing in the near future. We're actually coming up on two massive events. Neither one in my control, by the way.

Well, I guess it's time to remind France who the power behind the throne is. Even the king is forgetting, to an extent. But Anjou has the power on its own to decide who the king of France is. Put aside soft diplomacy now. Time to kick ass and chew sap from a tree not yet discovered!

Perhaps the king should put you in charge of his armies with speeches like that! :D

Philippe better hope Anjou can decide who rules, because right now it seems like he's not capable of defending the crown himself.

I wonder what you have planned for us when Agnes goes to see her father. And how's the war going to end? I must admit I really hate Gilles by this point. I hope he dies a horrible, mangled mess. :D

Agnes probably would be feeling that loss a bit more if not for two reasons - that she is basically in control of Anjou right now (she always would have liked to rule and did not think it was possible. With Geoffrey's departure for now, she can). And the second reason is Alearde. She helps her where she needs it.

As for what I have planned. Things are going to get a bit complicated. And Agnes is going to experience some ups and downs.

I hated Gilles at this point too. I had reached this point in gameplay right around I wrote the parts where he seduced Agnes and Etiennette and the fall out from that, if I remember correctly. So writing that helped me formulate aspects of how I wanted it to go. But one change was now Agnes has a much bigger role in how all of this shakes out.

It is nice to see Agnes taking control. She is definitely Beatritz's daughter. The duchy is in good hands. I cannot wait until Gilles gets his.

She is her mother's daughter with her ability to navigate a world that is hostile to women trying to do as she does. But she had good teachers in Beatritz and Alearde. I like to think Beatritz, in her final few years, instilled a great deal into her daughter. I suspect she thought Foulques would need the help.

A great deal of frustrated people rule in France it seems.

And that Beatrice apologies to Alearde first is telling.

The Angevins can't help themselves. I feel like it's something that should continue to pop up in the story since the do it even when I'm not even in control.

I think poor Beatrice's youthful fear was that she had either gotten Alearde in trouble, since Agnes knew who told her to listen in, or that she had annoyed Alearde. That said, I don't imagine Agnes and Beatrice to be the closest - especially these days as Agnes' focus is on cementing herself as her father's voice in Anjou.

I like where this is going - to see Agnes and Alearde take Gilles down would be great.

More to come on those fronts. I do have a grand scene with Agnes in mind in the near future. However, I can't say who it will be with.

Another great chapter. Very neatly done to have Agnes take up the role of instigator of the Angevin levies-bravo! I’m presuming that Foulques will have no issue with such a bold move and one, as others have said, that will send a clear message to the king...

It's all how it's presented to him, right? But Agnes shows here she knows how she must go about it. She has support and in theory, that will be enough.

Of course, Melun may not prove as simple to navigate as her familiar confines in Anjou. ;)

Seconding these; Agnes does seem to have quite a bit of her mother in her, alloyed with her father's Angevin strong will and aptitude for taking criticism head-on -- though a better handle on the subtleties of intrigue. (To be fair, Foulques has never really met a problem he couldn't take care of directly... At first, anyway; his late-life train wreck notwithstanding.)

I do have to wonder, though, looking a bit further down the road, if Agnes's taste of power is going to cause some friction when her brother Geoffrey finally makes his great homecoming and takes his rightful seat, especially given that his own experience as a duke in his own right is going to acclimate him to getting his own way (or at least seeming to).

Speaking of, what's young Geoffrey up to at this stage, I wonder? Will we be getting a chapter with him soon?

Neither Agnes nor Geoffrey are great at winning battles in the method of their father. So it requires a different method to achieve their ends. She and Geoffrey are actually quite similar with their strength in diplomacy and talking their way out of situations- though Geoffrey as a leader has access to things that shot his diplomacy score through the roof. I imagine them both as their mother's children to be sure. Which may be why Foulques thinks highly of Agnes but less so of Geoffrey.

Geoffrey will get a mention in an upcoming chapter. But while I don't yet have a plan to give him a chapter from his point of view, he is going to be a major factor in one of the realm's big events. So don't worry, we will be seeing him in the future.

Looks like the whole Angevin family is somewhat desperate for lovers - if Agnes was a ruler, I'm sure she'd also pick the seduction focus :p.

It must have struck Haldora not only that her father died, but in battle against a Jew, too. Certainly won't help her souring relation with Foulques.

It's nice to see Guilhem given some recognition. He truly deserves it for his quiet and loyal, but efficient service.

I probably would pick seduction for Agnes, if for no other reason than the ability to legitimize bastards. That was part of my contingency plan if she did end up inheriting (A much less likely scenario now given there are three characters in front of her.)

I feel for Haldora. She's been ill-treated and has really been a dutiful wife in difficult circumstances. I don't think she fully understands that Foulques wishes for something that he can't truly have - one of the three women he's lost. It's not her fault - just an awful situation.

Yes, quietly Guilhem has been plugging away, occasionally grabbing tithes to pad out the bank accoutn. :cool: He and Adalmode both lived far long than I expected.

Agnes is so like foulques...sleeping around with pretty young bodies, telling the council to go screw itself, extremely distrustful of higher authority, disdainful of the church and when all else fails, they personally go confront their liege lord to tell them exactly what the right thing to do is.

Shame she's probably going to get carted off to some foreign muck when Geoffrey takes over but for now...she rules in Anjou. And that's cool to see.

It was part of the reason I structured the last two chapters the way I did. It was definitely meant to show the similarities in actions and situations between father and daughter, including the idea that they feel comfortable in their status to challenge the authority above them. They are cut from the same cloth. The next two chapters, especially the second, will emphasize that further (and not to everyone's happiness).

Don't worry, I'm fairly certain I'm giving Agnes a very grand scene in the future. I hope it will prove satisfying (though perhaps not in the way you may expect).

a masterpiece! I loved the way you write the events and characters traits... It is good that finally some help will be given to the King... the realm needs stability... and the King needs his heir free

Thank you! You have someone who agrees with your opinion on the matter of aid to the king. (Though that will be in the chapter after this upcoming one).

This next part was originally one chapter. But it took up near 10 pages in the Google doc, so I decided to split it up and add a small scene to pad out the first part a little. Consider this little section the Agnes "trilogy" of sorts, as this past chapter and the next two will remain in her perspective.

I'm happy that I've gotten to feature her again. I was not sure I would originally, but as I thought of ways to make this civil war a little different and hopefully seem a bit more interesting (at least to me the writer) I decided this was the perfect opportunity to return her to the fray and give her a leading role. It won't be forever, but I hope these next two parts let her shine as she deserves.

And with that, on to the next part! As always, your comments and feedback are excellent and enjoyable!

Reactions:
Chapter 97 - December 1098
Before Plantagenet - Chapter 97
December 1098 - Melun, France

They call her the “Duchess of Melun.”

Agnes could not tell if it was a compliment or insult. If it was an insult, she wondered at whom it was directed. Perhaps it was all things to all people.

It annoyed her all the same. Just because seeing her, in this state, was torturous.

The “duchess” as it were, was Ness. The teen stood by Foulques, her short stature only allowing her to come up to his shoulder. Her small frame made her belly, large with child, appear even bigger.

It did not escape Agnes’ notice that her father’s arm was wrapped around the girl’s waist, his hand no doubt on her rear. It was a lewd display, one only slightly permissible had they been married. But of course, they were not.

But Agnes could say nothing as she slowly moved up the stairs of the keep with her entourage. She was greeted first by Duke Alberic of Aquitaine, her cousin and still steward to the king, with a kiss that was aimed for her lips but though quick evasion became one to the cheek. He still managed a rather forceful grab of her rear.

Boor.

She quickly moved past him and to her father, who was eyeing Alberic. But broke his glare to give his daughter a kiss on the head as she bowed before him. Ness lowered her head slightly but could not remove the grin from her face as she did so.

The girl was beaming.

Agnes was not sure if morbid curiosity was why she looked back toward Etiennette, who had to suffer through watching this… embarrassment. Her lady held it together, barely, though Agnes knew her well enough to understand she was on the verge of tears. They would come when she was out of view.

Alearde merely rolled her eyes.

Agnes did not know of the ‘duchess’ nickname when they had met upon her arrival. But it did not take long for her to learn of it - Ness was a frequent topic of gossip in the keep.

And how could she not be? A girl of 17 summers who apparently was so openly paraded around as the lover of the Duke of Anjou, that she was practically treated as if she were his wife. She had all the trappings of a duchess - Foulques had given her the necklace she wore around her neck. So too were her broaches gifts from the duke.

It was infuriating. Agnes eyed the daughters of Aines with distrust - Marguerite had shown the lengths they would go to bring down the House of Anjou. And now her father not only took one as his lover, but treated her as if she were his wife?

“You must put it aside,” Alearde warned her later as she prepared Agnes’ hair for her meeting with her father. “You are here for one reason. It is not to argue with him about his choice of lovers.”

“How can that not anger you?” Agnes demanded. “After everything he’s done… and to you…”

“Because I am not surprised,” Alearde said. “There is a reason I have made the decisions I have. It is a mess for his wife and his lovers to sort out. We are not among them and should leave them to their business.”

“The duchess implored me to speak on her behalf,” Agnes said. “And I can see why.”

“The duchess should sort her own difficulties,” Alearde said. “And not entangle her stepdaughter in such affairs.”

“She is desperate,” Agnes said. “I know how she feels… what it feels like to be cast aside.”

“As do I,” Alearde said. “She will manage as we did. You must not be dragged down in this with her.”

“But they call the girl a duchess!” Agnes exclaimed. “If I were Haldora I would want to choke the life out of her myself.”

“They mock her,” Alearde said. “And you are not Haldora. She wields no power. This girl likely holds little as well. You come here to make certain your voice is the one that matters. If you lose sight of it, then it will not.”

“But…”

“But nothing,” Alearde said. “Your father will grow angry at a woman questioning him, even you. And you were once Ness. He will not forget that. If you sling arrows they will be returned at you, and you will not have the shield of your sex or your title as your father does.”

Agnes closed her eyes and took a few deep breaths. As angry as she was, Alearde was right. She had to keep the focus on convincing her father to raise the levies to attack Gilles.

“Thank you,” Agnes said as she took her lady’s hand. “I do not know what I would do without you.”

“I have said before, you would survive,” Alearde said as she put the finishing touches on Agnes’ neatly pulled up hair. “But not as well as you do now.

….

The Duke of Anjou sipped on his wine in his chair. His face was difficult to read, as it always was with that mask, but his eyes moved, and they suggested he was closely examining her.

Agnes had nothing to fear - Alearde always knew how to make certain she looked pretty and proper. And yet, she still felt her stomach churning under the inspection.

“Wine then?” he finally asked her.

“Thank you,” Agnes said as she took the cup he handed her. He motioned for her to sit, and she did.

“Chancellor Godfrey tells me you annoy the council with requests of war,” Foulques said.

More churning within - so forceful Agnes was almost certain her father could hear it.

“I… I make the case for it yes,” Agnes said. “I wished for their support, so that my case would be stronger when I asked you to heed my counsel.”

Foulques leaned forward. “And what is that case, my dear? Some of the councilors think you motivated by a desire to strike back at the man who misled you.”

“Misled many, including you, father,” Agnes said. “My cousin is a deceitful lecher. Everyone knows this and yet so many simply think that when he speaks his falsehoods, they are the exceptions - that he is somehow being truthful with them.”

“You wish for vengeance on him,” Foulques said as he pulled away before standing up. Pacing about the room, he swirled the wine in his cup. “That is why you wish for this.”

She had hoped Godfrey would soften her father up. But it did not appear he had done this. Heck, he may well have poisoned him against her. A betrayal, not likely to be forgotten.

But she could not back down now. Too much was at stake.

“I wish for the best for our family,” Agnes said. “Duke Gilles, who desires Tours and hates all of us, being the power behind the throne of Uncle Simon, who has a claim on our lands in Anjou, I feel is a danger.”

“What can Gilles and Simon do?” Foulques asked. “My levy is the strongest in the realm.”

“But is your levy as strong as the entirety of the rest of the realm?” Agnes asked. “Gilles will work to turn them against us. And it will not require much - you are a great man who draws the envy of others. There is nothing more appealing than seeing a great man fall.”

Foulques smirked. “Chancellor Godfrey tell you that?”

Agnes paused. “Mother did. Toward the end as you rose to the king’s side, she spoke of how you would handle things when she were gone. She hoped for the best, but she worried.”

Foulques smirk disappeared. He walked back to the chair opposite his daughter and sat down once more.

“A wise woman, your mother,” Foulques said. He looked down. “You look quite a bit like her.”

Agnes smiled. “I hope to be as positive for Anjou as she was.”

“You already are,” Foulques said. He stood up once more. “Godfrey spoke well of you. He believes you do wish to see Gilles paid back, but you see enough of the picture to know that alone is not enough. I thought you capable of handling these matters, and now you have proven it to me.”

Her eyes widened and the smile grew from ear to ear.

“You mean, you will call up the levies?” she asked.

“I give you authority to do so,” Foulques said.

“Will you command them?” Agnes asked.

“I think the king would probably accept if I said I would command them, he is so desperate for assistance,” Foulques said. “But, as tempting as that is, I think it would be unwise to leave the king’s side at this time. I suspect others would rush to try to influence him. And... I wish to see what your cousin Herve can do. He has led armies well under the command of others. Let me see if he can do so on his own.”

Agnes was so excited she bounded out of the chair and squeezed her father tightly. He chuckled but before saying: “It is not common for a regent to hug their ruler in such a fashion.”

Agnes blushed and sheepishly returned to her chair.

“I am sorry father,” she replied.

“I point it out for your benefit,” Foulques said. “You must act as a regent first, not a daughter. If you do the latter, the council will never respect you.”

Agnes nodded. “I will father. Thank you for your counsel.”

Foulques swirled the cup of wine some more. “It will be nice to put that little welp in his place.”

Agnes raised her cup. “You have no idea, father. No idea.”

….

Agnes was tipsy as she left her father’s chambers.

The world moved a little faster than normal, her balance slightly off. She had nearly stumbled upon standing, but had caught herself against the chair. Her father had offered to escort her back to her guest chambers, but she said she was fine to walk by herself. It was just a short trip.

She moved about, at first using the wall for leverage. But she was soon able to balance herself out, as the movement seemed to make her a little more lucid.

As she neared her chambers, however, she caught sight of her cousin Alberic, who also noticed her and approached.

She had sat across from him during supper. While pleased not to be in view of Ness - she was on the other side of Foulques who stat between them - it was still a bit unnerving to have Alberic leer at her throughout, especially given his actions when she arrived.

Manners, he lacks. But then that was hardly a surprise.

1098_Alberic.jpg

“Cousin,” she said as approached. It was meant as a courtesy as she picked up her pace.

Alberic must have seen it as an invitation, as he moved in front of her.

“It has been too long, my lady,” Alberic said as he ran his hand down her arm. “You look lovely on this fine evening.”

Steeling herself, Agnes replied: “Thank you cousin. I… just am leaving my father’s chambers and returning to my own.”

“There is no rush,” Alberic said. “The night is young.”

She wished to be away from here. But perhaps she could direct the conversation elsewhere - distract him from his lustful thoughts long enough to make an escape.

“I hear you have found success in your war on Orleans,” she said. “That Angouleme is now yours.”

“Yes, though it was frustrating war,” Alberic said. “I would have liked to have defeated the old man, but I suppose taking it off his son is just as valuable.”

Alberic referenced the new Duke of Orleans, who had inherited after his father died a few years before.

Petty, but not unexpected, she thought.

As his hand continued to move up and down Agnes’ arm, she felt her stomach churn. He did not appear deterred.

“I have heard you will be wed soon?” she asked, hoping perhaps this would make him take the hint.

“Not soon,” Alberic said. “To a girl - the current heir to the County of Foix. She needs to come of age first, which will be a few years.”

“If she comes with Foix, then she shall be worth the wait,” Agnes said.

“I do not know,” Alberic said. “After all, I think I prefer a woman to a girl.”

He grabbed her rear. She tried to pull away but realized that would just put her closer to him.

“Cousin… you have made vows to her, have you not?” Agnes asked.

“Easily broken,” Alberic said. “She is my vassal after all. And I have heard from Gilles your qualities. I don’t wish a girl who knows little of pleasure. I wish for a woman of your beauty and experience.”

She did not enjoy his hand now moving to her face and to her hair. But then she felt a sudden grab of her breast.

Instinctively, she slapped Alberic across the face.

Alberic recoiled and Agnes used that moment to slip free and put some distance between herself and he.

“Keep your filthy hands off me,” Agnes said.

“These hands are as high-born as any that shall ever touch you again,” Alberic sneered as he held his cheek. “You will soon be a maid - one who has birthed a bastard and killed a man. You think others will take you as their lover, let alone their wife?”

“If that is to be my fate, so be it,” Agnes said. “I have not come here to lay with you, Alberic, or to be your wife. I had business with my father. And unless you wish for him to hear of this, I would advise you to let the matter drop.”

“You do not know what you pass on,” Alberic said.

“Having been with Gilles, I know exactly what I pass on,” Agnes replied.

“So you’ll open your legs for him and not for me,” Alberic sneered.

“Who I lay with is not your concern, cousin,” Agnes said. “And I warn you again, I will speak to my father of this if you do not stand aside. Is that what you wish? I would imagine he looks for any excuse to push my brother's claim to Poitou. Or, perhaps he might wish to reward his new lover. But I would not wish to give him a reason, if I were you. Orleans is one thing. My father is another.”

Alberic glared at her. But he said nothing further and moved toward the side of the hallway. Agnes walked past, though she did pause a moment to glance back at him.

“My cousin Gilles is a disgusting lecher,” she said. “You would be wise not to look to him for inspiration. I have heard you have enough problems without adding to your issues with his.”

“He does well enough,” Alberic said.

“For now,” Agnes said as she walked off. “For now.”

1098_Accepting_the_call_to_war.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Love
Reactions:
So now we see something of the bed that Agnes has made herself, of the whispers that follow her and the burdens she bears ... it takes a very proud woman to largely let that all fall where it may and keep focused on the task at hand. And she does.

I get the impression Foulques was .. not precisely toying with Agnes, but definitely giving her rope to hang herself, almost as if to prove to himself his daughter was worthy. And Alearde ... what would we all do without Alearde?

• 1Like
Reactions:
Perhaps the king should put you in charge of his armies with speeches like that! :D

Why not, I already run turkey's intelligence services and the entire Venetian economy. I've also been kicking France's ass for months but I think everyone on the forum does that, seen as they seem to be the big bad of every paradox game.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Agnes shows her strengths and gets what she wants. I wonder if Foulques would have done the same with his son. I seemed to remember he was not happy when his son took the initiative with Aquitaine. It will be fun to watch Gilles get his. I feel Herve will do well in this test of his abilities. Lastly something needs to be done about Alberic and I am sure his time will come.

Reactions:
I love Agnes!!

Reactions: