• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Warpimp said:
Awesome!! Finally a Bavarian AAR!! My first game in EU3 was Bavaria! Luckily you have the worlds best beers to bring you success!

Yes, that will be an enormous advantage!!!

Beamed said:
By the way, if it weren't clear, subscribed. Going to follow this like France follows a one province minor into a dark alley!

:rofl:

It's a good thing France doesn't own any of the needed provinces!

idukilla said:
Scared?

subscrbed or somethign

No, not scared. Hungry. :D

ratonbox said:
Neah..they follow the minor in Michael Jackson kind of way. :))
Subscribed. It'll will be really hard for you in this one..but..the hell.. good luck. :D
Oh, it's alright, I have 400 years to finish. :D

comagoosie said:
I like it. Another AAR by EUROO7. I am axiously awaiting for the first update.

Me too!

:D

Cyrus_The_Great said:
Hmmm...I think I will follow this. I actually tried this as Brandenberg and it was really enjoyable.

Never read your first AAR but based on all these comments it sounds like this will be excellent.

Thank you! :)

rcduggan said:
What are you going to do for the other three hundred years after you unify Germany? ;) :p

Well, I've decided that only German Culture Provinces will be in my domains, therefore, for the rest of the time, I will focus on defragmenting Europe! :D

Hamath said:
Waiting...

Playing...

Enewald said:
I welcome myself and start waiting for the beginning... where is the land of bear?

:confused:

Russia? :confused:

Oh, and welcome!

Slinky said:
The land of the bear could possibly be Antarctica, but I'm not sure. :D

Perhaps...

Welcome!

Enewald said:
Shit, I again forgot which was which... :rofl:
beer or a bear... who cares... except the beer driking bear...

But anyways, shall it beging soon?

And what if german culture spreads outside those borders?
:rofl:

If the Germans move, I shall follow them and place them under my protection!!! :D

-------------

I'll post the first update in a few hours. :D

Enewald said:
so the refugees leaving your country shall be brought back under any circumstances? :D

A odd world coming... :p

Why would they ever want to leave my protection? :confused:

DavidsonShdw said:
You could also try colonizing and conquering pagans to spread the German culture group as much as you can.

Yes, that is one way of growing without leaving my goals. :)

spl said:
You and your darn .gif pictures!
You don't like them? :(

Well then, the first National Decision you should enact is "Establish the Hofbrauhaus", which give +12 stability investment with -8% productivity efficiency. Beer makes all Germans happy, but they don't get much work done when they're drunk.

FYROM said:
Well then, the first National Decision you should enact is "Establish the Hofbrauhaus", which give +12 stability investment with -8% productivity efficiency. Beer makes all Germans happy, but they don't get much work done when they're drunk.

Not true. During my years there I noticed alot of workers drinking throughout the workday. And getting plenty done.

he said he would start in a few hours 12 hours ago. He's taking his time, maybe its a large update or there's WAR WAR WAR WAR "fer FREEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!"-William Wallace in Brave Heart

Brave Hearts an awsome movie isn't it. i feel bad for the englishmen, they try to run but get their back broke by a mercyless wallace. :eek: :confused: :( :mad: :eek: :wacko: :p ;) :rofl: :rolleyes: :cool:

Paradoxplaza have many nice smilies
ja.gif

ilikepie said:
Euro-"I have to get some water i be back in 2 hours, have fun.

14 hours later.

Ug-"Is he Coming back?"

Og-"I no think so. "

Sorry, I've been a little busy this Weekend... :(

ilikepie said:
heeeeeeelllllllloooooooooooooohooooooooh. I'm utterly alone. I'm afraid. :( :wacko:

We can only wait... and we do not have to post here again untill a update is posted. Useless comments remain allways useless.

Mighty Bavaria! My first EU3 country to use as well! Good luck and I'll certainly be following