BATTLETECH will reach MechWarriors everywhere on April 24th! Prepare with our new Story Trailer!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TheLetterZ

Community Developer, general sweetheart
46 Badges
Nov 5, 2013
  • Empire of Sin
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Paradox Order
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Victoria 2
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Starvoid
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sengoku
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Dungeonland
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • For The Glory
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Impire
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
Facebook Release image.png

We're pleased to today announce that BATTLETECH, the first turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat PC game in over 20 years, will be available on April 24, 2018. To celebrate the forthcoming launch, today marks the premiere of the BATTLETECH cinematic story trailer, available to watch now.
Developed by Harebrained Schemes, the studio responsible for the critically acclaimed Shadowrun Returns series, BATTLETECH is the next generation of turn-based tactical ‘Mech combat. In BATTLETECH, you play as the commander of a mercenary company on the edges of civilized space, negotiating and executing a variety of combat contracts while attempting to keep your ‘Mechwarriors happy and your operations prosperous. The game’s story features the player falling in with the deposed ruler of a noble house and, fighting for either coin or cause, becoming a player in her bid to retake her throne. BATTLETECH will be available for PC and Mac, at a suggested retail price of $39.99. Linux will be added post-launch.

“The entire team at Harebrained Schemes has been eagerly awaiting the day we deliver BATTLETECH to long time fans and introduce the joy of tactical ‘Mech combat and deadly interstellar politics to new ones,” said Jordan Weisman, CEO of Harebrained Schemes and creator the MechWarrior and BATTLETECH universe. “We’re massively thankful to our Kickstarter backers and fans of the MechWarrior legacy. Without their patience, dedication and support, this modern turn-based BATTLETECH wouldn’t soon be launching on PC and Mac.”

Pre-order BATTLETECH today, RIGHT HERE!

I'm so happy, I could die of a heart attack! ;)

"Looong ago, our ancestors reached for the stars..."

"CASH, lady. I want cash. I'm going to stop you right there. Save your breath and give me the freaking cash.
Retainer fees...
Monthly payouts...
Battle loss compensations...
Salvage rights...
No job too tough, no fee too high - and all that crap!
Now, save the oyxgen and gets to paying."

-Captain Abuck "Skip" Wirback of the 103rd Jolly Rogers

Time to grab you're gun and bring the cat in!

Now on to settle that lawsuit to get my beloved MAD in (also the 'hammer and the rest of the unseen/reseen/whatever ppl call them today.) so I can enjoy playing the campaign to the fullest.
If not, theres always AC: Origins and Pillars II to play as as my plan b 'till the full roster is in.

The prophets have spoken.

Plan now shall I for a sick leave of galactic proportions with a prescription for megadoses of BATTLETECH! :D