BATTLETECH will reach MechWarriors everywhere on April 24th! Prepare with our new Story Trailer!

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
giphy.gif

Yeah. The "message" is pay me the agreed upon contract fees so I can fix my custom Griffin and no one gets hurt
griffin_by_lky13-d8t5sfd.jpg

Actually 9am PT is 5pm UK, so I may manage to keep the illness at bay until the 25th!
Just need to break the news to the wife and kids now...

The wife is fully aware of BT's imminent release and knows that I will be dropping off the face of the earth for like a day or two. You just gotta be up front and 'prep' them for these sorts of things. ;)

OK Mechwarriors, we have disengaged from jumpship are en route to planet we have green light for insertion - touchdown in 28 days.

Aim for the meat, save the metal.
I am so ready for this.

Oh, that's going to be a good week. I'll have just returned from a weekend of real-life splodey-goodness at Boomershoot (boomershoot.org, for those in the Pacific Northwest), then I get stompy robots with pew-pew cannons!