• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
With the Valhalla Tournament of Champions well underway, it appears that the Immortal Warrior is piloting a Mech for @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet.

Not once...

VToC FINALS 1.png

But twice...
VToC FINALS 2.png

@WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet's Centurion-AL survives what should have been a killing bow. All the time absorbing damage, pulling Mechs out of Cover and driving up @Kidzin's heat.

The fight is brutal and coming to a close momentarily...

Tournament FINALS Result
Congratulations to @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet!

And my deepest appreciation to @Kidzin for live-streaming the FINALS.

You are BOTH great and talented BATTLETECH Competitors! :bow:

Actually was 3 times :D Yeah it was very fun game till the end due to RNG, i know where i made massive mistake as well. But hey, that's the charm of the game. Thanks @Prussian Havoc for organising this tournament and i'm looking towards big expansion/new game for you to host new event such as this. Preferably with Clans :D

Actually was 3 times :D Yeah it was very fun game till the end due to RNG, i know where i made massive mistake as well. But hey, that's the charm of the game. Thanks @Prussian Havoc for organising this tournament and i'm looking towards big expansion/new game for you to host new event such as this. Preferably with Clans :D
Clans?

You, I and Chris Eck agree... Clan Smoke Jaguar RULZ!

...well, until annihilated anyway. : )

Beyond being granted access to the forum's Valhalla section, being recognized on the BATTLETECH forum Roll of Champions and being granted the "Champion of Valhalla" Discord Tag on the HBS BATTLETECH Unofficial Discord Server, there is a physical prize for winning this Inaugural Valhalla Tournament of Champions.

A while back, all qualifying Patreon Backers of @SpOoKy777 received an exclusive Print from him ~ it was SpOoKy's tribute to the original BattleTech Box Cover Art that started so very many of us down the Big and Stompy Road to Harebrained Schemes and BATTLETECH!

Here is a snippet of the early concept art for the final print:
SpOoKy Art.png

And here is the computer mock up at the local framing shop:
image2.jpeg

In approximately 2-weeks, this print from SpOoky will be back from the framing shop and shipped to @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet.

Our tournament here had 91-participants. That level of participation means a lot to me. I can't promise that the Ragnorök End of Year Tournament will have a physical prize, but if we meet or exceed the 91-participant mark-on-the-wall, I will give it serious consideration. :bow:

I'll post a pic of the framed print, once I get it from the shop in 10-12 days.

Until then and as always, good luck and good gaming!

Tournament Resolution
Thread OP has been updated with:

"12SEP2018 UPDATE: The Tournament has concluded.

Congratulations to both @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet and @Kidzin for making the Tournament FINALS. In a hotly contested and very closely fought match, @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet emerged victorious! Well fought and well earned Good Sir. :bow:

And a very special thank you to all of our 91-tournament participants. Each and everyone of you were our Tournament MVPs!

All I did was push the needed Challonge and forum buttons, our 91-BATTLETECH Gamers provided all the thrills, chills and edge-of-your-TWITCH-viewing-seat excitement we could handle.

Thank YOU, one and ALL!

And as always, good luck and good gaming.

SEE YOU ALL NEXT YEAR! (24APR2019 ~ the first Anniversary of BATTLETECH's Launch will see the start of our next Valhalla's Tournament of Champions!)"

Last edited:
Earlier today I sent the framed @SpOoKy777 Print off to @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet as the physical prize for winning the inaugural Valhalla's Tournament of Champions.

A Tournament Championship well earned Good Sir. Congratulations!

Sir, paid the IRON PRICE and earned your way into Valhalla. Well done. :bow: