BattleTech - Quick Questions and Answers Thread

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Harmon Ward

Second Lieutenant
Jun 5, 2020
To be clear at this point I don't even do that. I just edit the save. Partly because I want to avoid the grind and partly because I want to minimize the inventory to improve loading times.
Yeah, I am at that point. I have a lot of hours in running a Career, and now I just want to try out some things.

Wade Aznable

Second Lieutenant
May 20, 2014
Me too.

The thing that worries me, btw, is that in the save editor, when you choose "mech", the PXH-1b is the only one that's not there! The list includes all mechs, except it. This could have something to do with the fact that it's the only mech I wasn't able to find? Makes me think.

In the same way, if I add only the mechparts (2, not 3, to avoid the known issues about it), once I load the save I'm not able to get into the mechbay. Weird.
And, again, the fact that it happens only with the PXH-1b maybe it's just a coincidence, maybe not.

• 1Like
Reactions:

Wade Aznable

Second Lieutenant
May 20, 2014
UPDATE - I found out what was "wrong" in my items list missing just the PXH-1b: I've spent some time in experimenting with modding and probably I did something wrong in unpacking / repacking the asset bundle. I tried to restore the original bundle et voilà, now the save editor lists the PXH-1b too.
Maybe this is also why I wasn't finding it around? Who knows!
I'll keep you updated, and I thank you all again for the replies!

• 2Like
Reactions: