• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Challonge Username: KoplinSol
Forumname: Koplin
IngameTag: Koplin
Unofficial Battletech Discord server Username: Koplin

Signed up.

Challonge Username: MorganWulf
Forumname: MorganWulf
IngameTag: MorganWulf
Unofficial Battletech Discord server Username: MorganWulf

Seems very interesting, but these days I'm not sure that I can play many matches... Therefore, if by the closing date there is still one empty slot and the organiser and participants think it's ok, I could join and try to play as many matches as possible. If the alternative is to insert a "seed player" that will give "free victories", maybe my proposal is not that bad. Depending on time differences and preferences of the players among the group, I could manage to play most of the games. Obviously, if the tournament is already full of player sure enough to have time for all the matches, ignore me ;)

Small Update - we are at 27 of 32 possible participants - so for 5 more there is the option, for this once in a lifetime opportunity for the shot at becomming the first ever Champion of the Jerome Blake Memorial Tourney!

@Revan Katarn - sad to your that you don´t have really the time to participate in a tournament - but i really thank you for your suggestion/ offer and i will definetly consider it and if we don´t reach maximum player numbers come back to you :) - also there will be more tournaments in the future (at least i plan on organizing more) and i hope there will be one that matches your schedule than

You can add me to your shiny new "if you can't find enough participants" list too.

I prefer using heavier mechs, so I wasn't too excited about the 15M limit. Maybe I should switch to the Steiner emblem. :)

-jkq

28 of 32 MechCommanders have heard the call and are now aiming to become the first "Friend of the Word" - space for 4 more - do you have it to impress Comstar and your fellow MechCommanders? - Sign up today!

@jkq thank you also for this offer :) - the 15M decision for the group stage happened after hundreds of 20M matches to break things a little bit up - still the double elemination round is played in 20M and i have ideas for tournaments in the future where heavier mechs will be more frequently and when that happens i will remember you aswell and send you an PM with the registration link

Just signed up!

All forum/chat names: jasonf
Ingame Tag: Fabes

Registration for this tournament is closed and the fights have "begun".

Copy of the discord message:

Greetings MechCommanders,
ComStar Public Relations is proud and happy that 32 MechCommanders have followed the call to fight in the Jerome Blake Memorial Tourney and so honor the name and the heritage of this great man.

The Tourney will start on June the 15th at 12AM PT.

The first stage of the tournament will proceed till the 15th of July, in this time period all MechCommanders are responsible to contact their opponents and schedule their matches. Each MechCommander will have six Matches, two per opponent.

Until this moment MechCommanders can still change their submitted lances, but we would also like to remind every MechCommander that this date is the Deadline for submitting lances.

Shortly after this message has reached you, the post on the official forum will be updated, with a list for each group where MechCommanders can see, who has hosting-duty on which Map. The rematch, however will be played on the other map and hosting-duty will go to the loser of the first match.
(Example: T3rrortrooper vs WeirdOne -> Match One: The Red City, WeirdOne hosting -> WeirdOne looses / Match Two: The Stacks, WeirdOne hosting again)

Reporting Scores: ComStar would like to ask the winner to report the outcome of the match with lances used (Screenshots or written list) after the match to the ComStar Acolyths via DiscordPM or ForumsPM so the tournament bracket gets updated as soon as possible. (If the loser of a match wants to report the scores aswell please feel free to do so)

ComStar wishes all Commanders good luck and fun in the tournament and success on their way!

MATCHLIST
The fist MechCommander (Marked by the (H)) is responsible for hosting the first match on the named Map!

Group A:
SpeedKatMcNasty (H) vs. PrussianHavoc – The Stacks
PrussianHavoc (H) vs. WhiteGhostBear – The Red City
Morganwulf (H) vs. PrussianHavoc – The Stacks
Morganwulf (H) vs. SpeedKatMcNasty – The Stacks
SpeedKatMcNasty (H) vs. WhiteGhostBear – The Stacks
WhiteGhostBear (H) vs. Morganwulf – The Stacks

Group B:
Zhakodit (H) vs. KoplinSol – The Red City
KoplinSol (H) vs. EeZeE8 – The Stacks
WolfNardz (H) vs. KoplinSol – The Red City
Zhakodit (H) vs. EeZeE8 – The Red City