• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My thanks to all who came out for FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS (FNF) last night. :bow:

We've enjoyed our Big and Stompy matches as well as meeting and greeting here, in our FNF discord and thru in-game chats. : )

I hope you'll be able to make it to next week's FNF!

See you there!

BATTLETECH FNF %2F Command Academy.jpg

Dropping into a match with @Keepshooting.

Good luck and good gaming, Good Sir. :bow:

Great match @Keepshooting!

I really liked your 20m Lance of a pair of Blackjacks, Treb and Cent-AL. Very nice Composition! :bow:

And with that match, I'm calling it a night. I look forward to rejoining Friday Night Fights in progress later on tomorrow evening.

To all those still in the Fight, good luck and good gaming! See you tomorrow. :bow:

GOT BATTLETECH_ (1).jpg

Great matches today everyone! : )

I had my fair share of Big Stompy fun, courtesy of HBS, GATTLETECH and you ALL. :bow:

Until next Friday, good luck and good BATTLETECH Gaming!

I would love to partake in some of these some time, but Friday usually is just a really bad night for me to game

Because great as Battletech is (and other Paradox games for that matter), time with my daughter is infinitely more precious.

I would love to partake in some of these some time, but Friday usually is just a really bad night for me to game

Because great as Battletech is (and other Paradox games for that matter), time with my daughter is infinitely more precious.
And that is entirely understandable, as time with my own my daughters trumps all as well. :bow:

Then if not on Fridays, I hope to meet you in a BATTLETECH match during some other day of the week...

...of course that will all need to be after I can play BATTLETECH again, which at the moment I cannot. #damnCOMPUTERS! lol : )

Greetings and welcome to our twenty-third installment of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights (FNF). :bow:

Unfortunately my gaming computer and BATTLETECH game are still inop. But even that will NOT stop Friday Night Fights! Come join us on on our BATTLETECH forum thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/battletech-friday-night-fights.1116459/

Also, feel free to check out our BATTLETECH Command Academy: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-command-academy.1116995/page-3#post-25021516

Good luck in meeting, greeting and BATTLETECH matchmaking here on discord, on the forum and in the game lobby. Now, on to BATTLETECH FNF! As Mitch's Lord Commander character on DFA is fond of saying, "MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!" : )

To all who were able to get their BATTLETECH on tonight, congratulations and Good Gaming! : )

I hope to be able to rejoin you by next week. Until then Good Luck and Good BATTLTECH Gaming! :bow:

My new laptop is still down for the count. I'll rejoin Friday Night Fights when I eventually find a solution. Until then good luck and good BATTLETECH gaming! :bow:

With PDXCON kicking off on 18OCT, I will be running an 18OCT iteration of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights.

The way this works is that spend the better part of that Friday playing BATTLETECH Multiplayer and when I am not playing I’ll either have an open matching the BATTLETECH Multiplayer Lobby, or I’ll be monitoring the Lobby and looking to join anyone looking for some Big and Stompy BATTLETECH fun.

If you are new to BATTLETECH Multiplayer, I’ll be willing to run any of the offerings from the BATTLETECH Command Academy: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-command-academy.1116995/page-3#post-25021516

If you have any questions, let me know. And until then, good luck and good BATTLETECH gaming! : )

Greetings and welcome to our twenty-fourth installment of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights (FNF). A special installment that will serve as a lead-in to Saturday’s start fo the 2019 PDXCON. :bow:

1934DDB3-BCAC-42AB-978A-BEB3DFB15063.jpeg

I have a match open the BATTLETECH lobby, come on out and join me! : )

Also, feel free to check out our BATTLETECH Command Academy: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-command-academy.1116995/page-3#post-25021516

Now, on to BATTLETECH FNF! As Mitch's Lord Commander character on DFA is fond of saying, "MechWarriors, MOUNT UP!" : )

Last edited:
Great first match, especially as it involved a lot of maneuver and excellent use of Bulwark and Cover. Thank you kindly @BigChief90. :bow:

I’ve got another match open in the BATTLETECH Lobby and am ready to drop! : )

Looks like we have some bonus BATTLETECH viewing tonight!

Join me in watching @Minmaximus and @WilliamVonBillhelmHelmet dive into some Big and Stompy Combat!

The initial announcement is below and additional details will be provided as they become available. :bow:

F576379B-D906-4A64-A890-29C1B227EFAD.jpeg