• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Getting ready to drop into a match with @Crackstar.

Good luck and good gaming, Good Sir! :bow:

And...my hat’s it for me for this iteration of Friday Night Fights. I had hoped to get in at least one more fight and had been monitoring the Lobby for an open match while watching the Dr Who New Year Special when my age and advancing decrepitude caught up to me! Now that I am awake, I’ll be tottering off to sleep. : )

To all those who joined me or similarly found BATTLETECH Multiplayer matches these last 28-hours or so, Thank You for joining me for some Big and Stompy gaming goodness.

See you all for next Friday’s BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights!

And as ever, good luck and good gaming in the meantime.

Greetings fellow BATTLETECH gamers!

If you have an interest in joining us for our BATTLETECH Friday Night Fight (FNF) discord discussions LIVE, here is an open invitation: https://discord.gg/dBXjgk2

I routinely run iterations of our BATTLETECH Command Academy during FNF as well. ALL skill levels are welcome. : )

Come on out and join us! :bow:

BATTLETECH FNF %2F Command Academy.jpg

Getting ready now to drop into a match with @GopStop.

Great match, Good @GopStop! You made that T-bolt dance and deal death to nearly every one. Thank you for gaming. :bow:

GOT BATTLETECH_ (1).jpg

Getting ready now to drop into a match with @Hemingwayth.

My thanks to all who came out for FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHTS (FNF) last night. :bow:

We've enjoyed the Big and Stompy matches as well as meeting and greeting here, in our FNF discord and thru in-game chats. : )

I hope you'll be able to make it to next week's FNF, our twentieth FNF!

See you there!

Dropping into a match with Steel 6!

Great match, Good Steel 6! Your Hunchback was a Beast! :bow:

A great match of BATTLETECH followed by some snow shoveling makes for a fun, but cold nightcap.

And that is it for me this evening, there'll be more snow and BATTLETECH tomorrow! :bow:

See you them. : )

Dropping into a match with Peacemaker!

Dropping into a match with @zdzich!

Last edited:
Great match, Good @zdzich! You got me. Stripping both my Enforcer's Side Torsos in a single turn with your Firestarter and maneuvering for those back shots on my Centurion... masterful!

Well done, Good Sir. :bow:

...and back!