• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OH FFS!!
Work just redirected me to a different location!
Thankfully it's a tad closer to home, hopefully we get out on time and I should be able to log in within a decent period from the start.

Here's a good question that no one has addressed yet that I am aware of...….version mismatch.
I am not running the beta 1.2 patch yet, will it be possible to play against someone with that version with only the live 1.2 (without the skill tree fixes)?
I think that would help a ton to figure that part out in advance, or if we should all try to update to the beta.
That is the beauty of our DISCORD Community and BATTLETECH Friday Night Fight's Channel there, when you stop in to say "Hi!" you can just ask around and find someone with the same Version as yourself:

DISCORD.png

But please be sure to check out the "hbs_pvp" and "general" DISCORD Chanel's too. With this being the first BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights, as folks drop on into matches, channels will have a tendency to "Go Quite."

Just check around, the folks on DISCORD are mighty welcoming. :bow:

BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights will kick off in just over 3-hours as the 6:00pm hour begins to toll over Kiritimati, Christmas Island, Kiribati.

Kiribati already has a lot going for it...

image.jpeg

A thread in support of to
...We'll see how much of all this comes to fruition, but I'll be looking for an even dozen Matches myself throughout the entire day/night on Friday. And I'll be playing in different Modes during my dozen Matches on Friday. Full Up Compettive if my opponent wants to test their mettle against the best I can bring, or straight up BATTLETECH Lance Commander Academy where neither of us will win, but I'll do my best during a half hour of gameplay to impart every trick and tip that I can...
I just posted a BATTLETECH Lance Commander Academy thread.

I hope to introduce a few gamers new to the Big and Stompy joys and bliss of BATTLETECH Multi-player. We'll explore one of the four topics listed, or perhaps go off syllabus and on to something completely different. Bottom line is that there is FUN to be had here and I hope to make the most of it... and help some gamers become just that little bit more infomed and experienced. : )

Thus begins the 31AUG2018 iteration of BATTLETECH Friday Night Fights...

3A0776ED-2FF5-4813-90D6-C635DAB7DCEC.gif

Anyone up for a match?

Last edited:
its so annoying when you make the discord invite you have to go in and specifically switch it to eternal invite or it goes expired in a day or something.
Despite being old, I still seem to learn new things every day. : )

Here is a better and eternal Invite: https://discord.gg/dBXjgk2 :bow:

EDIT: all previous Invites now linked to the above Eternal Invite.

Nifty, thanks for the Discord link.

Currently waiting for a multiplayer opponent, but it appears I have the lobby to myself at the moment.
I'll be along directly. : )

...and back from first match. Thank you @KhazadDhum. :bow:

:/ getting comstar interrupts. running gog and already checked file integrety.

Searching for ways to fix it atm...

:/ getting comstar interrupts. running gog and already checked file integrety.

Searching for ways to fix it atm...
I'll be here. And we have some other great folks in channel too. : )

I hope you get it worked out. :bow:

Anyone have any ideas to help him out?

And the inaugural Friday was a blast.....literally. Thank you PH for setting this up.
I'll get you next time ;)
And for anyone who wants a fun idea, PH and I let Ozymandius choose our lances for us, so we didn't get a say in what we were fighting in. Made things a little more interesting, and I also had the idea of both combatants using the exact same lance for a skill against skill test.
Just some thoughts to keep you on your toes so you don't get too comfortable always playing the same lance you know inside and out.
Enjoy and let the Stompy fun continue.

Out of a match and ready for the next one! :)

Even managed to get practice in for the BATTLETECH Lance Commander Academy 401-level Class in.

Any one looking for a match or one of the Academy offerings?