• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm a network engineer, not a mathematician.
Dr. McCoy approves.
tumblr_static_bones31.gif

I'm a network engineer, not a mathematician.
Hey, even network engineers should be able to do back-of-the-napkin math - I'm a programmer and I can do it! ;)

Edit: Hang on, I'll see if I can rephrase it as a sub-netting problem :D

Well, he's not the real McCoy but close enough.

Pre-Release-Screencaps-karl-urban-as-leonard-mccoy-14301531-1920-800.jpg

Dammit Jim...

Is there any plan to increase mech customization choices (like RogueTech and MWO)?

Will planetary tags be tweaked to become more meaningful to add greater variety to planets in terms of store/hiring hall/contracts? (Atm there seems to be little difference between most planets)

Are there plans to increase the size of the star map?

Will there be another main storyline campaign at some point?

Hell, it would make me feel better because I can't help but call the HatchETman a "Hatchy". "Okay, I'm going to take the Hatchy over here." "Let's see if the Hatchy can use its hatchet in this melee attack." ...

QUESTION: Tell the truth now, was the Hatchetman a method to appease Hatchy?
I can't help but see little pink cat ears protruding from the cockpit tbh ...

Hi

I have already uninstalled the game and I did not play it for half a year.

HBS has been very disappointed with me - it has been a lot of people who have been MPs that MP Solaris 7 will be a part of the game but what has happened ......... they all know well.

And no official MP info.
maybe the MP will be in the flaspointu?
Maybe the MP will be in Urban?

Lol more money.

I will not even give you a crown, [Mod Edit: disrespect]

And that is the naked truth.

Adieu!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

HBS has been very disappointed with me - it has been a lot of people who have been MPs that MP Solaris 7 will be a part of the game but what has happened ......... they all know well.

And no official MP info.

Lol more money.

Adieu!

havent played for half a year? 6 months? why?
so you stopped playing before the first update/patch? why?
the game has changed for the better since launch.

game hits its 7th month in a couple days....i dont know maybe you havent given it a proper chance.

ah well to each his own

Hi

And no official MP info.

Lol more money.

Adieu!

This might just be me but Battletech just gets better the more I play

spotted some issues during that stream... First one, Even in career mode, there is Arano Restoration... which is completely anticlimatic, as it was not the name of the faction Kamea fought for, and its quite strange to keep it once Arano is restored...

And second one was that new black market stores have additional UI markers doubling with black market tags which is kinda strange and its feels like its taped over old system instead of improving existing.. whats the point of tags, if they actually dont really serve the purpose?

spotted some issues during that stream... First one, Even in career mode, there is Arano Restoration... which is completely anticlimatic, as it was not the name of the faction Kamea fought for, and its quite strange to keep it once Arano is restored...

And second one was that new black market stores have additional UI markers doubling with black market tags which is kinda strange and its feels like its taped over old system instead of improving existing.. whats the point of tags, if they actually dont really serve the purpose?

we could fix that just by installing the wartech mod....Liao would eat them alive....
i accidentally left it installed where i wanted to do another story runthru and by time i was ready to do weldry Liao had already gobbled up half of the directorate.

IIRC they were running in DEBUG mode and had a cheat operating that allowed them to be Pirate and Capellan Allies at the same time. Which is something that can never happen during normal play.

The point of having UI markers is that you don't have to mouse over every system on the map to see where the black markets are.

So I completely missed this thread before the Q&A, but maybe somebody else here can help me... Has there been mention of a limit to how many missions and branches a single Flashpoint can have? Because if not, then this really is the single best chance for players to start creating their own full-fledged campaigns.