BATTLETECH - Flashpoint not loading for GOG Mac with Season Pass

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Gnol

Recruit
19 Badges
May 9, 2016
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • BATTLETECH
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
One line summary of your issue
Flashpoint not loading for GOG Mac with Season Pass

What platform are you running the game on?

GoG

What operating system do you use?
macOS 10.14.1 Mojave
What version are you running?
1.3.0-413R

Please explain your issue is in as much detail as possible.
I purchased the main game via Kickstarter (redeemed on GOG), and the season pass on GOG because I want to support Harebrained.

My game updated to 1.3.0 (1.3.0-413R on macOS to be precise), Flashpoint does not seem to be installed. I am logged in to my Paradox account in game. Restarted GOG and the game multiple times.

Steps to reproduce the issue
1. Buy Battletech on Kickstarter, redeem on GOG.
2. Buy Season Pass on GOG on day 1.
3. Wait for Flashpoint release.
4. No Flashpoint For You

Attach DxDiag (PC) or System Info (Mac)

Attach Output Log
Windows:
Mac OS:
Linux: ~/.config/unity3d/Harebrained Schemes/BATTLETECH/Player.log

Attach Crash Log

Attach save file

Attach screenshot / video

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-11-27 um 20.11.14.png
    Screen Shot 2018-11-27 um 20.11.14.png
    2,6 MB · Views: 19
Upvote 0
Also having trouble on GoG, but on Windows. I'm using the manual installer, and it doesn't seem to actually do anything in-game. I get a "successful" installation, complete with uninstall utility, but no delicious mechs.

Are you using the Galaxy app? If not, please try launching the game through the Galaxy client as this should activate the Flashpoint content.

That is definitely troubling.. Have you tried the standard things such as a clean install and some such? If you have to no success I'd probably recommend contacting GOGs support

OK, i got to download the DLC installer via GoG's "offline backup download" function (website version) and it works. Galaxy is still ignoring its existence though.

Source: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-do-i-see-if-flashpoint-is-installed.1131680/

I tried that, and it works. :)

I've always used Galaxy, and I bought the Season Pass when it was announced. For whatever reason, the game updated to 1.3 but not the expansion. Tried closing and opening the client multiple times but that didn't work. Also tried the quoted except I checked the backup via Galaxy and the Flashpoint installer wasn't available (never thought of checking the website too).
Luckily, Woorloog did, tried it myself, and got the expansion running.

That is definitely troubling.. Have you tried the standard things such as a clean install and some such? If you have to no success I'd probably recommend contacting GOGs support

I've checked this morning, and while the DLC was not installed or downloaded automatically, the checkbox now exists.

Thank you for caring!