• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It wasn't deliberate. Well it was, but it wasn't done out of spite. Once the lawsuit against PGI has been settled we will know one way or another if the unseen will return.

Thanks! Looking forward to it in future content. :)

Thanks! Looking forward to it in future content. :)
As my signature will attest, I too am awaiting the moment I can take to the Battlefield in my beloved Marauder.
Of course it wont be long before it's overheating like a fevered pig in a sauna, but at least it will look cool while doing so :D

Hello

Sorry for creating this post but I can't find the local multiplayer I probably have done some mistake, can you help me?

Really sorry if it's a stupid question or Something like that but I need to understand how to rejoint it.

Thanks

Hello

Sorry for creating this post but I can't find the local multiplayer I probably have done some mistake, can you help me?

Really sorry if it's a stupid question or Something like that but I need to understand how to rejoint it.

Thanks
Multiplayer is found under the Skirmish main menu option, but there is no local multiplayer at this time. In the future perhaps.

Hello

Multiplayer is found under the Skirmish main menu option, but there is no local multiplayer at this time. In the future perhaps.

sorry to insist but it is written on the steam page :
https://store.steampowered.com/app/637090/BATTLETECH/

Single-player

Multi-player

Online Multi-Player

Cross-Platform Multiplayer

Steam Achievements

Steam Trading Cards

Steam Cloud

What is the difference between Multi-player and Online Multi-Player, I don't understand???
Hot Seat in this sort of game is comment and I'm a little disappointed to not find it.
And really sorry but I don't love play online multiplayer.

Cordially

Hello

Single-player

Multi-player

Online Multi-Player

Steam Achievements

Steam Trading Cards

Steam Cloud

What is the difference between Multi-player and Online Multi-Player, I don't understand???
Hot Seat in this sort of game is comment and I'm a little disappointed to not find it.

Cordially
This game has online cross platform multiplayer. thats 3 buckets added up.

I believe LAN or local multiplayer or Coop would have to be down the road kind of thing. Its not a part of the release, no a confirmed feature.

Hello

Single-player

Multi-player

Online Multi-Player

Steam Achievements

Steam Trading Cards

Steam Cloud

Cordially
Online Multiplayer is a category that appears to be a subset of Multiplayer on Steam if there's Online Multiplayer, Multiplayer will be listed as well. If a game has LAN play, hotseat, and/or co-op it will be called out as Local Multiplayer, Shared/Split Screen, or Co-op respectively. The only way to play multiplayer at this time is by playing via the Skirmish Multiplayer option which requires a Paradox account.

I hope this helps.
TImaeus

hello

I have question regarding following situation

when im flying to system i can see for example two mision , then i contract one of them .

after finising fisrst mission seccond is also gone .

it should be like that or it's just bug ?

Ok i make some tests ...

when main hero become wounded thene second mission is gone , but when i have clear ride then seccond mission still exist

Last edited:
You were tinkering around with an auto simulate for contracts, any details you can give us on when this feature will make an official appearance in the game outside of developer mode?

When you say later installments, do you mean DLC or simply releasing a new game altogether? Or has that not been decided yet?
You are new to Paradox Interactive? If a game published by them does well it usually receives extended support throughout the years from multiple expansions.

Now the real BIG question is how will that affect the people who made this game possible (ks backers) if any extra paid features are announced esp. since a slew of stuff from the initial kickstarter hasn't even made it into the game.

When you say later installments, do you mean DLC or simply releasing a new game altogether? Or has that not been decided yet?
Not been determined yet beyond statements saying HBS prefers large, expansion sized content over small, microtransactions type stuff.

You are new to Paradox Interactive? If a game published by them does well it usually receives extended support throughout the years from multiple expansions.

Now the real BIG question is how will that affect the people who made this game possible (ks backers) if any extra paid features are announced esp. since a slew of stuff from the initial kickstarter hasn't even made it into the game.
HBS has stated that HBS retaines complete creative control over the game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech/posts/1883078
Update #38 Beta Date! Gameplay Video! New Partnership! Exclamation Points!!! said:
Does Paradox have control over the design of the game?Nope. HBS has complete creative control of the game. Paradox has lots of BattleTech fans who have opinions (just like our Backers) but HBS is not obligated to take their feedback. That said, the company has lots of experience with strategy games and we’d be dumb not to listen.

You mentioned expansions. What's the plan for post-launch content and DLC?
In success we hope to release full-fledged expansions to the game and intend to focus on that over small pieces of DLC.

What about sequels? Does Paradox have a say in those?
We have no agreement with Paradox to release sequels to the game at this time. If our relationship goes well, we’ll consider it in the future.

Not been determined yet beyond statements saying HBS prefers large, expansion sized content over small, microtransactions type stuff.

HBS has stated that HBS retaines complete creative control over the game.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/battletech/posts/1883078
That is a compleylty seperate statement that was in reference to the base game. It is up to the discretion of a publisher to either continue to provide support or not. PDX having purchased the publishing rights could decided there would be no future content if it was fiscally speaking in their best interest to do so. So if PDX says no, than it is no & yes is a yes. The only way HBS could get around such an issue is if they developed a standalone game that didn't incorporate the current game (unless the publishing contract gave PDX all future rights under the BT banner for a set number of releases and/or years).

Last edited:
hello

I have question regarding following situation

when im flying to system i can see for example two mision , then i contract one of them .

after finising fisrst mission seccond is also gone .

it should be like that or it's just bug ?

Ok i make some tests ...

when main hero become wounded thene second mission is gone , but when i have clear ride then seccond mission still exist

I'm having this exact same problem. For a time I was able to do both contracts in a system. Now when I accept a contract, jump to that system and do the mission, the second one is gone. The my only choice is to do the main campaign mission in a different system or select from 1 of 2 other contracts, both on the same planet but a jump away. So I'll select one of those, make the jump, do the contract then the second one that was there is gone, but 2 more for a new planet appear. This does this over and over again. I cannot do 2 missions or more in the same system at all anymore.

I really need help. How do I move a Mech from storage to the mech bay?
When looking at a mech in storage there is a button over on the right that will order your crew to begin to make them ready. You will need an empty slot in the mech bay and it takes a few days for them to get it ready for combat.