BATTLETECH - Developer Diaries and Gameplay Challenges Link Thread.

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
My newest favorite thread!
Thank you @emmasterakia. :bow:

(But in truth, there are so very many favorite Paradox BATTLETECH threads of mine, that this one will be in very good, and crowded company! :) )

seems to be a bi-weekly theme to the DDs going on... while I certainly can appreciate how that shouldn't be a fixed schedule I definitely love the idea of bi-weekly

A periodicity of 2 weeks?

Must...

Find...

Heart medication...

Wooooohoooooo! Yes, I know this is just the kickoff/first 3 BATTLETECH Dev Diaries "PARADOX-style." And that as Kiva gets increasingly busy as internal suspense come and go, that Dev Diary periodicity might extend to 3, 4, 5 or more weeks. This is understandable. :bow:

But any form of regular fan/customer interaction is very gratefully appreciated. : )

A periodicity of 2 weeks?

Must...

Find...

Heart medication...

Wooooohoooooo! Yes, I know this is just the kickoff/first 3 BATTLETECH Dev Diaries "PARADOX-style." And that as Kiva gets increasingly busy as internal suspense come and go, that Dev Diary periodicity might extend to 3, 4, 5 or more weeks. This is understandable. :bow:

But any form of regular fan/customer interaction is very gratefully appreciated. : )
I have the AED right next to me just in case you need it.

We aim to keep the Dev Diaries on a regular basis throughout the future as well. :)
OK just understand. I don't think the Community requires every 2 weeks. I'd rather have a great DD in 3 weeks or a stealth DD with a teaser in 1 over a fixed 2 week schedule.

Reasonably frequent > on schedule.

Between these Developer Diary entries and our HBS/Paradox Livestreams, I am quite pleased, entertained and entirely satisfied with the current level of Dev interaction. : )

The way I think about it, dev diary frequency is a function of where we are in a project. So expect us to slow down at some point soon and then increase frequency some time in the future when there's more to say.

The way I think about it, dev diary frequency is a function of where we are in a project. So expect us to slow down at some point soon and then increase frequency some time in the future when there's more to say.

That actually makes perfect sense, since Urban is a good chunk of time away that allows you guys to buckle down and get stuff done/plan for future updates and DLC. I'm sure when you folks have info for us that is important, we'll know. :)

Added gameplay challenges to this sticky link thread to free up main forum header space.
Individual threads moved to News and Updates subforum.