• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

MissDeliana

Second Lieutenant
28 Badges
Jul 3, 2018
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Empire of Sin - Deluxe Edition
  • Empire of Sin
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Age of Wonders III
  • BATTLETECH
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
RdrqDEa.jpg
Are you up for a challenge? We sure are! Join us in our BATTLETECH Challenge Stream tomorrow at 15:00 CET, on twitch.tv/paradoxinteractive, where Anders from the PDX crew does his best to complete a challenge issued by the dev team!

Last edited:
OUTSTANDING! : )

10:00am is a bit early and I might e a bit late, but I can be there.

#AndreasFTW!

Good luck and good gaming, Good Sir. :bow:

Do you know what will be shown?
All we have from PDX is, "...where Andreas from the PDX crew does his best to complete a challenge issued by the dev team!"

Sounds like within the usual hour-long broadcast, we'll be watching over Andreas' shoulder as he plays BATTLETECH VERSION 1.3. I'd like to see him attempt a 2-Mission FLASHPOINT but I don'tthink he'll have time in just an hour. Maybe we'll have more than an hour with Andreas tomorrow... or maybe he'll pick up where he leaves off next week... we just don't know yet. : )

I hope to see you tomorrow. :bow:

All we have from PDX is, "...where Andreas from the PDX crew does his best to complete a challenge issued by the dev team!"

Sounds like within the usual hour-long broadcast, we'll be watching over Andreas' shoulder as he plays BATTLETECH VERSION 1.3. I'd like to see him attempt a 2-Mission FLASHPOINT but I don'tthink he'll have time in just an hour. Maybe we'll have more than an hour with Andreas tomorrow... or maybe he'll pick up where he leaves off next week... we just don't know yet. : )

And I hope that we will see examples of beta localization before the 27th:). Very long time waiting for her and not just me. But see how will hot Andreas, also I want :)

This is a PDX-only stream so I won't be running on the new 1.3 update, essentially the idea is we have a bunch of challenges made by HBS. I'll play one, and then the community will get to show-off how much more efficient the can do said challenge than me.
And we couldn't do that if I was playing on 1.3.

This is a PDX-only stream so I won't be running on the new 1.3 update, essentially the idea is we have a bunch of challenges made by HBS. I'll play one, and then the community will get to show-off how much more efficient the can do said challenge than me.
And we couldn't do that if I was playing on 1.3.
I really like the idea of the audience being able to follow in your footsteps, learning from your obstacles and solutions, tactics and schemes of maneuver. : )

This'll be FUN!

Will there be a PDX thread started so we can post screenshots of our attempts and discuss the finer points of Lance Composition, disposition and tactics?

LOL...apparently it was 6am PT as i just logged in a bit before the hour and it was already wrapping up.

ah well...will catch it on youtube or whatever.

Yeah, I got caught by the time change too. : )

Watching the VoD now...

Starting my Challenge Match now. (2 Locusts with Apex and Paradise against the AI's King Crab and Apex, on The Stacks Map.) :bow:

More to follow...

Failed on the first attempt, though I did get the CT down to 76 of 155 Internal Structure...

Challenge1.png

I'll track additional attempts here later this afternoon when I return from some holiday errands. : )

Well done, @Coyotekins! :bow:

The inevitable great shot from Apex took out my Apex, and then I gambled on what I though would be an aimed shot Rear Center Torso Shot... but wasn’t. : (

Ah well, I am already looking forward to giving it a second shot in a few hours when I get home! : )

Well done, @Coyotekins! :bow:

The inevitable great shot from Apex took out my Apex, and then I gambled on what I though would be an aimed shot Rear Center Torso Shot... but wasn’t. : (

Ah well, I am already looking forward to giving it a second shot in a few hours when I get home! : )

Thanks man :)
Its all about hiding behind the mountains and letting the crab go first.
https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...allenges-1-hit-and-run.1127954/#post-24841283
This is where most people seem to be posting about the challenge now it seems.