• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Try Democracy for Deutchsland :rofl:

January 1, 1937: Beginning of another round of industrial improvements.
January 2: Oman gives us information about their tests of so-called 'Pre-War' equipment.
January 5: The National Youth Foundation has today announced that 100,000 of its members are eligble for military service. Where these people came from is a mystery. The government announced development and mobilization of the nation's first two military units, the 1st and 2nd Infantry (Motorized). It will take some time for these units to reach active status, however.
February 18: Yemen has shown us designs of their latest artillery equipment and ordinance designs.
April 2: Oman, apparently not content to have shown us their testing results a single time, has done so again.
April 7: Oman, again, has donated several examples of Specialized Warfare Equipment.
May 3: Canada has given us a design for a armor scheme using rivets.
May 21: Oman, not seeming to understand that we already have two copies of their test results, has given them to us again.
May 28: Nepal has given us the design for what they call a "submarine." What this is supposed to do is unclear.

June 1: Normally, a screenshot would appear now, but since nothing has changed since the last one, I won't post it.

Steele

June 15: The 1st Infantry is deployed to Bhutan, under command of Lt. General Toozey.
June 22: WAR! The bastards in Tibet have insulted us long enough. Now we crush them! The 1st Infantry moves north towards Lhasa.
June 24: Nepal has granted us military control.
July 4: We have occupied the region of Nang Xian.
July 5: The British have occuiped Samsang, east of Nang Xian.
July 24: The 1st Infantry has reached Lhasa. We have annexed Tibet.

july241937.jpg

Steele

July 28: Iraq has given us designs for basic Naval-based armaments and armor schemes.
August 5: Japan has declared war on Communist China. They have no means of reaching their new enemies, but they are at war.
August 8: Projects in Gomo and Lhasa begun by the Tibetans to improve their industries have been completed. New projects to improve the infrastructure are begun.
August 12: Japan solves their problem of the previous week by declaring war on Nationalist China.
September 6: Australia has given us a sample order of battle, for a unit equipped with motorized HQs.
October 8: Canada has taught us the principles of basic warship design.

January 1, 1938.

jan1938.jpg

Steele

Thanks again for the feedback.

Actually, no. Bhutan sucks. But its kinda fun to play.

I will get a BB or bust!

Steele

Cool AAR this:)
Funny idea trying to get Bhutan to get a battleship, good luck;):)

Originally posted by Steele
Thanks again for the feedback.

Actually, no. Bhutan sucks. But its kinda fun to play.

I will get a BB or bust!

Steele

Sorry. I know Bhutan is not a major player nor are you in a position to do great deeds. I had wanted to add a little humor. Great AAR.

Actually, when I fought as the Soviets, Bhutan was the last Allied country to surrender...because it took my tanks so long to get into the country that all their org was gone when they attacked!

I noticed that the dissent in Bhutan has risen tremendously...not good.
It will surely slow down your industrial growth and support for your war.

Maybe you can be successfull by invading nations with resources to keep your people content.
But there insn't anything major to worry about.

The war of Bhutan seems to be going at a steady pace.

I still continue to be amazed by the popularity of this. I never expected as much.

I have to go to work in a few minutes, but I'll have another update tonight, probably pretty late.

Steele

Originally posted by Supreme Emporer
Maybe you can be successfull by invading nations with resources to keep your people content.

I thought it was the %age of CG beyond needed %age that reduced Dissent, so it doesn't matter if he can only feed 1 IC, if he puts it all towards CG he'll loose roughly one dissent/week. (I think:))

May 28: Nepal has given us the design for what they call a "submarine." What this is supposed to do is unclear.

Apparently your idea for a land locked navy was not an isolated idea!

Methinks the Nepalese think they can use submarines to burrow tunnels to the sea?